+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Inactive staff

Exclamation Inactive staff

I am "one of the few" people who has lost items in game and had no replies at all.

Making a ticket is like going on tinder without a profile picture.

Please glyph... do something.

Thumbs up unactive GM's

I can confirm that the ticket times are ridiculiously long and do not understand why live-help was removed from the archeage support page. but upon reply of one of the GM's i was greeted with a "Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding ArcheAge. Unfortunately, we're unable to assist with your request. I apologize for the inconvenience, as we try to make every effort to correct any issue our players may have.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing ArcheAge."

I dont think this is a proper way of handling your customers and hope this issue will be resolved soon

Quote Originally Posted by Fridgelord View Post
    I can confirm that the ticket times are ridiculiously long and do not understand why live-help was removed from the archeage support page.
    CS.Live was disabled because people used to throw all their problems on, while it was supposed to only be for account, billing and technical issues.
    It was slowing the tickets process down more than it helped out

CS.Live never was meant to answer any ingame issue.
    Moly Prim
    Member of Prim Clan

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Moly View Post
    CS.Live was disabled because people used to throw all their problems on, while it was supposed to only be for account, billing and technical issues.
    This is exactly my problem, having to pay for items.. come back to archeage and see them gonne.

+ Reply to Thread