+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: KR 3.5: Follow-Up News

KR 3.5: Follow-Up News

With 3.5 they disabled the follow-up for summoned units ( hauler )

Now with the next adjustment patch today they allowed them again..
    BUT: You need now an item sold by the general merchant for 10 GOLD!

This means, that you can follow only 20 min with one ticket!
    Kurita

Member of the "White Knight Foundation" :-)
    EU - Haranya / KR - Haranya / RU - Haranya :-)

What?
    Celia, Nation Hero
    < DISASTER >
    "You can lead a Abolisher to water but he can't kill anyone." - Famous Quote
    'The Mouth of Sauron'
    WORLD CHAMPS

Holy wow! XL Games really is making some really bad decisions lately. Either disallow the ability or allow it. Pick a side! It is plain stupid to take a function away from people then give it back to them at a high and annoying cost. It is not just about the gold it is more about the functionality needing to be toggled on, those who have 3 or more accounts spend a couple minutes just prepping things and some trade runs are over 20 minutes meaning these trains are going to have to stop in the middle of nowhere and either re-use this item or be single driven to the final destination.

To be clear here, I haven't used a second account to move my packs in about 2 years, but the principle of this is what bothers me. There is a list of annoying changes or functionality in the game that makes no sense. They are at the point of beyond micro managing how this game should be played. In my opinion wasting their time and losing players in the process. Whoever the producer of XL is, really needs to be replaced and somebody with some common sense and a plan forward needs to be put in.

There is no way to implement this item without seeming like they are making a bad choice. We already know the functionality exist but they choose to take it away. Which means they must have had a reason to do so. If you are not sure about that reason, then reverse it, admit you made a mistake and move on. Don't try to sudo-replicate the functionality to appease nay-sayers.

What kind of crap gold sink is that? Pure stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Traciatim View Post
    What kind of crap gold sink is that? Pure stupidity.
    Just make an extra alt to cover the cost of follow. I guess stupidity will never stop to amaze
    A TRUE WARCHIEF WOULD NEVER CONSUME WEAK PANCAKES. ONLY THE MIGHT OF WAFFLES IS FIT TO COMMAND THE HORDE!

This is hilarious.

This has to be Trion's idea.
    Semper

Quote Originally Posted by Jama View Post
    This is hilarious.

This has to be Trion's idea.
    LMAO Good point looks like them
    A TRUE WARCHIEF WOULD NEVER CONSUME WEAK PANCAKES. ONLY THE MIGHT OF WAFFLES IS FIT TO COMMAND THE HORDE!

i forgot something. the korean patchnotes said also, that you can not follow someone, who is following someone!
    so RIP Haulertrains.
    Seems that maximum one hauler could follow an other one.
    Kurita

Member of the "White Knight Foundation" :-)
    EU - Haranya / KR - Haranya / RU - Haranya :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Kurita View Post
    i forgot something. the korean patchnotes said also, that you can not follow someone, who is following someone!
    so RIP Haulertrains.
    Someone mentioned solution to this lol, Red Hauler, alt sitting on back seat being followed, I could really see people going silly with this hahaha this is so funny

Quote Originally Posted by Kurita View Post
    so RIP Haulertrains.
    Freighter have a seat on the back, and other vehicles you can just sit someone on top to follow. Accounts are free. That doesn't stop anything. The 10g thing is just terrible, if they don't want hauler trains just make it impossible to follow when you are driving a vehicle and leave it at that. There is no need to turn it in to a major frustration by charging gold for a feature we already have and is being taken away.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast