+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hi eanna

Talking hi eanna

wanted to know the current activity of the server
    like is the server populated, peeps move packs around, events, etc..
    thanks a lot if anyone answer ^.^

Eanna has always been quite a prosperous server since release.

Power was and still is definitely not balanced between East, Pirate, Player Nation : Auroria and West but you'll be able to find a place with people to play with anywhere you want and drama that comes alongside with as well from pvp to pk.

Make a f2p account if you want to feel the atmosphere before to join from a transfer

Thanks for answering Moly,
    so Eanna is no place for me since i know nothing about pvp or pk... and i absolutely hate the drama =/
    im actually looking for a server that i can farm some gold as a new player do some dungeons and live happly ever after , if you know any server to do that i'd appreciate it to pass the info, thanks <3

Well it might be,

Depending on what kind of activity you are doing to earn gold ingame, but indeed if you run tradepack you'll always take a risk when crossing the conflicted area.
    However I've not over the past 2 years run any packs so I won't be really helpful about the situation of Traderuns if it is the way you're doing your gold.

I'll take myself as an example because it seems that your profile is quite similar to mine :
    I'm one of the first players that have join Eanna, but as you, I'm not a pvper :

I have absolutely no interest in gear and all I do is farming my lands, doing events, time to time dungeons/rift.
    I peacefully live at Hasla as the "Veroe's Duchess" since September 2014 headstart, enjoying all of the amazing landscapes of that place.

As I previously said, you'll find a lot of different players over there. From traders guild to pvper and pker

If you are looking for a server where there is no risk at all to run packs, then you should look after those with the lower population right now but keep in mind that they will be targeted by an evolution around the 3.5 update.

Perhaps look after Dahuta if you still want one of those servers

Holy Moly you seem fancy, ^.^
    maybe i should start plotting many 16x16s in Dahuta put many queened beehives to farm vocations like you do, that can be peacefully profitable, or maybe i should craft some lumber from logs and sell them in AH for a small profit .. i still dunno, but Dahuta seem as a great choice for a farmer like my self

+ Reply to Thread