+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Cardio Progress at Home Server

  1. #1
    Senior Member Physician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Game World
    Posts
    3,550

    Cardio Progress at Home Server

    To keep players updated,

    1. Came back to home server looking for few old players and found a few.

    2. Started a guild called <Great Success> to help selected players to gear up

    3. Found out guildy's merchant ship was hijacked by purples

    4. Started killing everybody that was involved in the incident / shielding the purples

    5. Went pirate to kill more

    6. Came back West to start potato all over again

    7. Found out that KGB is a guild that plays with family / leaving them alone from my salt

    8. Started blocking all players who are under the age of 21 because of their childish actions.

    9. Made it to Mythic gladiator rank.

    10. Just keeping forum updated.

    That is all.



    ScreenShot0389.jpg

  2. #2
    KGB is not allied with them. Are you high on something or your just stupid? I saw KGB fighting them last night

  3. #3
    Senior Member Physician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Game World
    Posts
    3,550
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroyukihime View Post
    KGB is not allied with them. Are you high on something or your just stupid? I saw KGB fighting them last night
    Ok from now on, all you new players of Nazar need to write your ♥♥♥♥ing age before writing a reply. Of course I know KGB is not allied with these idiots but they are when it comes to killing me obviously.

    You following kid?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Physician View Post
    Ok from now on, all you new players of Nazar need to write your ♥♥♥♥ing age before writing a reply. Of course I know KGB is not allied with these idiots but they are when it comes to killing me obviously.

    You following kid?
    Maybe you should be more nicer maybe you have more friends on the servers. All I see is you getting wipe by them. They are a joke by the way.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    813
    Quote Originally Posted by Physician View Post
    To keep players updated,

    1. Came back to home server looking for a blank slate

    2. Started a guild called <Great Success> that only recruited players who had freighters

    3. Found out guildy's merchant ship was hijacked by purples

    4. Started getting killed by everybody that was involved in the incident

    5. Went pirate to die more

    6. Posted on the forums after uploading a 20+ minute youtube video of myself being killed and flamed in chat only to end the video once the growling pirates were on my side.

    7. Found out that KGB is a guild that plays with family / leaving them alone from my salt after I learned they can own my life on Nazar.

    8. Started blocking all players who don't like me because their words really trigger me.

    9. Made it to Mythic gladiator rank after asking for people to constantly queue in trade/faction chat when there really isn't a huge interest to begin with.

    10. Just keeping a dead forum updated.

    Here, fixed it for ya.


    Is there an ETA on the next server you will transfer to or will you migrate to EU?
    Pariah Pariahx Pariahh Pariahahh Purriah Puhryeuh

  6. #6
    Senior Member Physician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Game World
    Posts
    3,550
    Quote Originally Posted by xPariah View Post
    Here, fixed it for ya.


    Is there an ETA on the next server you will transfer to or will you migrate to EU?
    Staying at Home Server

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts