+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Recruiting Carebears and Other Socially Acceptable People!

Recruiting Carebears and Other Socially Acceptable People!

Who we are:

A group of people who enjoy the multifaceted game that Archeage is. If you enjoy:

Alchemy
    Artistry
    Carpentry
    Cooking
    Farming
    Fishing...

Etcetera, etcetera...

Then we have just the guild for you! Join Peace and Love!

And if you enjoy occasionally slamming a shield into the face of a richly deserving enemy, then we have a guild for you too! Join our sister guild, Black Lotus Society! There you can find all of the above fun stuff and the PvP aspect of the game as well.

What we do:

Defend the little guys when we can.

What we don't do:

Purple without just cause.

Where to find us:

Ollo, West

Who to contact:

Krystil
    Syanne
    Zoemason

Discord is a must.
    Ollo or Bust

The definition of insanity is doing the exact same thing, over and over, while expecting different results.

The first rule of any technology used in a business is that automation applied to an efficient operation will magnify the efficiency. The second is that automation applied to an inefficient operation will magnify the inefficiency.
    Bill Gates

Hello, I'm new to the world of ArcheAge, however, I've been waiting three years to play it. I finally got a computer that can run the game and I'm really excited to finally get to play. I really want to join a guild since that's probably the best way to fully experience everything the game has to offer. I love all the crafting opportunities in the game but I also really want to level up mine and my mount and pets combat skills, so fighting is something I really want to get into, especially dungeon raiding. Since I just started playing a few days ago I'm really low level: my character is a level 21 Warborn, I hope that won't be an issue though. Anyway, I would really like to join your guild the "Black Lotus Society", by the way, that is the coolest guild name! Well I hope to hear back from you guys,
    thanks
    -DenaryiaX

+ Reply to Thread