+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dissapearing Experimental Glider?

Question Dissapearing Experimental Glider?

My friend is a f2p player, and his experimental glider (with no countdown) vanished into thin air out of his hot-bar and out of his backpack. So was this a glitch, a hack, or someone having too much fun at my friends expense???! What is this? I thought it was a permanent glider. Or did did they change this and is new and improved update for f2p players? o.o

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCaraboo View Post
    My friend is a f2p player, and his experimental glider (with no countdown) vanished into thin air out of his hot-bar and out of his backpack. So was this a glitch, a hack, or someone having too much fun at my friends expense???! What is this? I thought it was a permanent glider. Or did did they change this and is new and improved update for f2p players? o.o
    I'm still a free-to-play player, and I still have my glider. I used it this morning.

Is it possible that he's wearing it on his back? I do that (as much as possible) to keep mine out of my backpack.

Yeah, Press C and check the bottom right slot. Hopefully, the glider is just equipped there. If it is truly gone, it can be crafted with a design from Mirage Island.
    ~ Krison Mystic ~
    Proud Member of WhiteRaven
    Eanna Server - East Faction

IDK, I could see and check....

+ Reply to Thread