I've had a couple pop-ups asking me to be a juror, but I'd like to understand the process before actually joining a jury. (I'm familiar with the real-world process.)
1. If I accept, do I automatically join the trial chat channel, or do I have to do something to join it?
2. Who can talk in the trial channel?
3. How does one talk in the trial channel? (Is it /trial [enter text])
4. Does the jury get to see any evidence (how many crime points, what they were for)?
5. Is there anyone in charge of the trial (like a judge), or is it just a free-for-all?
6. Does the jury deliberate?
7. How does a juror submit a guilty/not guilty vote?