+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North America Server Maintenance: 3/15/17 at 8:00 AM PST

Quote Originally Posted by Freeflight View Post
    Didn't know you had to restart the launcher to find out. I just kept seeing OFFLINE.
    Switching to the other region and back works too.

Quote Originally Posted by sevendesu View Post
    LOL whatever. PST=PDT depending on where you grew up.
    No. PST and PDT are not regional, they apply to the same time zone, depending on what side of the time change you are on right now. SMH, what do they teach in schools these days? I'm gonna go quiz my kids and make sure they know.

Aranzeb and Reckoning down

they are sill down

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    Adventurers,

The North American ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 8:00 AM PST (UTC-7) on Wednesday, March 15 for weekly maintenance.

The estimated duration for this downtime is 2 hours. In-game messaging will be broadcast in advance of the downtime.

North American players, please do not play on the European servers until your servers are patched up during this maintenance. If you attempt to play on EU, the patcher will ask you to re-download the entire game. This maintenance will also include a fix for the issue that causes Abyssal Skills experience to reset upon login.

Thanks for your patience, and we can't wait to see you back in Erenor!
    A) Is it up yet? if so, update op in a timely manner plz.
    B) Good to see my ticket has not gone into the void of no return.

nice patch

clients just close down now and no disconnect message

quality qa

Hi Everyone,

I've been disconnected twice today, since this morning's patch. I don't know if it's a coincidence today or not, but the frequency appears to be much higher than it was before.

Exclamation Error #1005

Unable to apply update error. HELP!!!

From Hesk on the Customer Support Team:
    Hello! The 1005 error generally occurs when the game attempts to manipulate patch files, but finds that they are already in use. In general, this can be resolved with a restart of your PC, and running Glyph as admin (right-click the icon and choose "run as admin). If this doesn't resolve your issue, please submit a support ticket at support.trionworlds.com so that our Tech Support team can troubleshoot further with you.
    I'll add that another thing that has helped for me is to reinstall the game (it's a pain, I know) into the hard drive itself, example: C:\Archeage instead of C:\Glyph\Games\Archeage or whatever. After doing this I had no problems whatsoever with Error 1005. Also take a look at Google, there are multiple resources on sites such as Reddit and even on the forums here that can help. Hope this helps!
    LINNAEA

ARANZEB
    "You are who you make yourself" - Unknown

Sorry im really lazy to read up and I cant log in. Are login servers down for Reckoning? Or is it just me?
    T R I G G A

< T R I G G E R E D>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4