+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North America Server Maintenance: 3/15/17 at 8:00 AM PST

Quote Originally Posted by Dixiefox View Post
    When will the servers be back up? its been 3 hours.
    No, it hasn't. Servers went down at 8AM Pacific time and as of right now it's 9AM Pacific. That's 1 hour.

my apologies i saw about it starting at 8 and its 12 now. i am sorry

When will the servers be back up? its been 3 hours.
    Actually it's only been slightly over 1 hour right now..it was 8 AM Pacific, or 11 AM Eastern (US) that they brought the servers down.
    Some gave all, but all gave some

my apologies i saw about it starting at 8 and its 12 now. i am sorry
    LOL all good, I posted same time you did...they should be up within the next hour xD
    Some gave all, but all gave some

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    Adventurers,

The North American ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 8:00 AM PST (UTC-7) on Wednesday, March 15 for weekly maintenance.

The estimated duration for this downtime is 2 hours. In-game messaging will be broadcast in advance of the downtime.

North American players, please do not play on the European servers until your servers are patched up during this maintenance. If you attempt to play on EU, the patcher will ask you to re-download the entire game. This maintenance will also include a fix for the issue that causes Abyssal Skills experience to reset upon login.

Thanks for your patience, and we can't wait to see you back in Erenor!
    if PST referrs to Pacific Standard Time then its been four hours and the launcher programs still says the game is offline. Did I miss some sort of update to the length of time this maintenance would take or did they just decide to blow us off?

Quote Originally Posted by DragonKnight41 View Post
    if PST referrs to Pacific Standard Time then its been four hours and the launcher programs still says the game is offline. Did I miss some sort of update to the length of time this maintenance would take or did they just decide to blow us off?
    Please learn how to do basic math before you post and look stupid. 8 am pst is 11am est. It's 12:15 est right now/9:15 pst. It's only been down for 1 hr 15 minutes. It will be at least 45 minutes before it's up again.
    Is it rude to toss a Xanax in someone's mouth while they are speaking?

Quote Originally Posted by sevendesu View Post
    Please learn how to do basic math before you post and look stupid. 8 am pst is 11am est. It's 12:15 est right now/9:15 pst. It's only been down for 1 hr 15 minutes. It will be at least 45 minutes before it's up again.
    Please learn how the time system works before you post and look stupid. There is no pst at the moment. It's pdt.

hello telephone?

Quote Originally Posted by Freeflight View Post
    Please learn how the time system works before you post and look stupid. There is no pst at the moment. It's pdt.
    LOL whatever. PST=PDT depending on where you grew up.
    Is it rude to toss a Xanax in someone's mouth while they are speaking?

is still ofline

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast