+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 210

Thread: Nsa

  1. #51
    Senior Member Crooture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammie View Post
    Wow, same.

  2. #52
    Junior Member Jammie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    28
    ayy lmao


    royeaux/epoosi/menn
    meme mage

  3. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by Crooture View Post
    I hold a grudge on two people in this game, and both of them are not on Hanure. So, what are they gonna do, stab me?
    This is not personal for me either Crooture. I look at the data and make informed decisions. The data shows me a group of people that have been pirates and green pirates over and over again. People who purple at faction events for fun. People who express publicly or privately their repugnance for the West faction regularly. People who blame someone else or try to discredit you when you make light of their actions. These actions always end up alienating these same people.

    The data also shows me a group of people that have always been in-faction but closed off to it. Their own interests have always taken precedence over the interests of the faction. They run their own raids and keep to themselves.

    There's years of data on these same people that validates these points.

    Now, both of these groups are using the "saving the faction" mantra. One group is using it as a recruitment platform. The other is using it as a way to demoralize their enemy and get some "pay back". Neither of which saves the faction.

    Call me crazy, but I make my decisions based on data consistencies not data anomalies. I don't bet that an alcoholic won't have another drink.

    The choice is ultimately yours. You may believe they'll actually change this time but I'm going to side with Albert Einstein, "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result".

  4. #54
    Senior Member Crooture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivara View Post
    This is not personal for me either Crooture. I look at the data and make informed decisions. The data shows me a group of people that have been pirates and green pirates over and over again. People who purple at faction events for fun. People who express publicly or privately their repugnance for the West faction regularly. People who blame someone else or try to discredit you when you make light of their actions. These actions always end up alienating these same people.

    The data also shows me a group of people that have always been in-faction but closed off to it. Their own interests have always taken precedence over the interests of the faction. They run their own raids and keep to themselves.

    There's years of data on these same people that validates these points.

    Now, both of these groups are using the "saving the faction" mantra. One group is using it as a recruitment platform. The other is using it as a way to demoralize their enemy and get some "pay back". Neither of which saves the faction.

    Call me crazy, but I make my decisions based on data consistencies not data anomalies. I don't bet that an alcoholic won't have another drink.

    The choice is ultimately yours. You may believe they'll actually change this time but I'm going to side with Albert Einstein, "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result".
    And I remember when said groups of people would have their own raid for certain events and I'd join the pug raid that was kind enough to accept me in. I thought those raids were selfish at first, but then I respected that they just did their own thing. It's the same thing we did in Manowar's prime. I was in a small guild prior to joining Manowar and had to rely on said pug raids to do my daily activities. I'm grateful for these people. However, times change. I know people are opportunists, and when whatever happens, you can say "I told you so". But I always try to live in the present, and right now the only immediate threat to the west faction on Hanure is not the east, but a small group of green pirates.

  5. #55
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayci View Post
    What that looks like is Blackshields toeing the line very closely and almost, what it appears to be, injecting themselves into this when it doesn't involve them either.
    [...]
    If you engage when we're going after them then expect to be attacked as well.
    Why would we sit back and be killed by people who choose to involve themselves in it?
    [...]
    Quote Originally Posted by oogasplada View Post
    In a neutral guild, Zynbot would not kick NSA keeping Black Shields neutral, neither did he kick QT/Rev. Rev/QT left the raid because there was a single NSA in the raid (me).
    QT/Rev formed a new raid and purpled me (not complaining) but they also purpled zynbot for not kicking NSA from the raid. Zynbot was just keeping it neutral and for that he was killed.
    Not that anybody cares what I think, nor do I have much of an idea what's going on, but as far as I'm concerned, RAID > GUILD. If you're in a raid with someone, especially a FACTION raid, then you need to put the raid first, not your guild. If the raid conflicts with your guild's agenda and you are not comfortable, then leave the raid.

    If Black Shields invites everybody (Rev/QT, and NSA) then they are NEUTRAL.

    If Rev/QT VOLUNTARILY leave the raid to attack the NSA in the raid, they are not attacking NSA, they are attacking the RAID.

    As Kayci said (twisted around and slapped back at her/him/zir/xir), why should Black Shields sit back and watch their raid members be killed? They shouldn't need to discriminate by guild whose in their raid. If they do, then they wouldn't be neutral. A raid is a raid. You join one and all the guild boundaries/barriers/conflicts should be gone. After all, you're the one who hit the ACCEPT button.

    P.S. first post, how2formatting

    Edit: Tired of being told what to do or how to feel? Join <Ctrl Alt Defeat> now! We're so dead that even our GM quit, so you can finally do you, boo boo! PST 4 invite

  6. #56
    Junior Member Jammie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    28
    hey sivara why did u delete the reply with only memes thread ??? im bamboozled
    ayy lmao


    royeaux/epoosi/menn
    meme mage

  7. #57
    >When your guild incites everyone to take to the forums to rage
    >When we just laugh at it all.
    >TFW no one realizes We're just one big happy RP family.
    >Go eat a chub you bunch of bored losers.

  8. #58
    Senior Member Crooture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlyFlame View Post
    >When your guild incites everyone to take to the forums to rage
    >When we just laugh at it all.
    >TFW no one realizes We're just one big happy RP family.
    >Go eat a chub you bunch of bored losers.
    Same.

  9. #59
    Senior Member The Dizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    149
    Pooped my pants once.

  10. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    267
    Quote Originally Posted by Yidna View Post
    RAID > GUILD. If you're in a raid with someone, especially a FACTION raid, then you need to put the raid first, not your guild.
    Not true, in any regard. first and foremost this is a guild vs guild game, not faction vs faction. Second guilds are built on trust, so while yes you can behave and believe in this raid>guild, but it would breed a terrible guild. The entire guild following a bad decision is better than only a few following it while others go their own way.

    Oh btw keep the drama coming in this thread its keeping me entertained, just stop being upset that people view their guild more important than the raid they are/were a part of.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts