+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Nsa

Quote Originally Posted by solie View Post
    @Kayci After speaking with them on more than a few occasions, I can say without a doubt that the ring leaders of NSA actually do find the situation funny as hell. They don't care about honor or medals, as those items are not exactly rare in the current game. I think the only member that feels the pinch at all is maybe Oog. I know for a fact that Ellis and Pacifist don't care.

@Altesse Thank you for you insightful and meaningful input on this discussion. You have made a most compelling augment. I capitulate to your superior debating skills ....
    There's two ways to get draughts of forgiveness. You can buy them in the honor shop or purchase them off the AH for whatever it costs. They probably don't need the honor from rifts/luscas/abyssal because they just queue against their alts all day or do FFA together. It's still going to affect them even if they say it doesn't, because they came to these events regardless since it's free honor. And all the money from packs that they steal from people can also be used to buy these draughts. What do they have to gain? Not much, they're having fun, of course. As people should when they play a video game. At the end of the day, Ooga dies in a whip rotation and Rodamus gets 2-shot. I'm having fun fighting them and they've every right to steal from me when I'm greedy and not careful.

Quote Originally Posted by Crooture View Post
    There's two ways to get draughts of forgiveness. You can buy them in the honor shop or purchase them off the AH for whatever it costs. They probably don't need the honor from rifts/luscas/abyssal because they just queue against their alts all day or do FFA together. It's still going to affect them even if they say it doesn't, because they came to these events regardless since it's free honor. And all the money from packs that they steal from people can also be used to buy these draughts. What do they have to gain? Not much, they're having fun, of course. As people should when they play a video game. At the end of the day, Ooga dies in a whip rotation and Rodamus gets 2-shot. I'm having fun fighting them and they've every right to steal from me when I'm greedy and not careful.
    I'm not going to say they have every right to steal from any green. But I would agree they do prey on the people get overly greedy and don't pay enough attention to their surroundings. NSA is not looking for a hard fight. They like the nice squishy targets, like hauler trains full of alts.

... and please people, if you're a member of a small level 3+ guild that lacks the ability to defend yourselves against these pirates, put on a peace treaty. The cost in prestige is tiny compared to your potential loss.
    Solie
    <Paragon> Calliel
    <Black Shields> Calliel, Hanure, Thunder Wing
    <IIIIIII> Kryios, Tahyang
    <Outcast> Conviction

@Altesse Thank you for you insightful and meaningful input on this discussion. You have made a most compelling augment. I capitulate to your superior debating skills ....
    I don't intend on wasting my time in debates with a double standard backstabbing person like yourself. Someone that is gettin their protection and spends quality time in NSA TS while gettin FREE RIDE on GT from this.. small insignificant guild you love to blast everywhere.
    GT we contribute our time, pots and effort to keep safe for your AMAZING AWESOME SUPER BIG SUPER STRONG OP guild of yours
    (⌯͒꒪ั ˑ̫ ꒪ั ⌯͒) ニャッ❣ Misha (≚ᄌ≚)

˪৹⌵ೕ꒰♫**.♪ Hostile ♫**.♪

Quote Originally Posted by Altesse View Post
    I don't intend on wasting my time in debates with a double standard backstabbing person like yourself. Someone that is gettin their protection and spends quality time in NSA TS while gettin FREE RIDE on GT from this.. small insignificant guild you love to blast everywhere.
    GT we contribute our time, pots and effort to keep safe for your AMAZING AWESOME SUPER BIG SUPER STRONG OP guild of yours
    Your ignorance of my activities is applaudable. If you say that NSA uses teamspeak then I will take you at your word. I wouldn't know.

Personally, I do not attend gold trader as it occurs at times when I tend to have real world obligations. Honestly I doubt I would go there even if I didn't have conflicts. I do know that there are members of my guild that do take packs to GT and I'm sure they are happy to have a safe harbor in which to do so.

As far as my "double standard backstabbing person" way are concerned, I invite you to find people who say that I have backstabbed them or misrepresented myself in anyway. Next time you are having any activities with Revelations go ahead and ask. The member of Revelations know that I do put effort into following good moral standards. Sometimes we disagree on how to solve situations that arise in the game, but they know I do not betray them.

BTW: That Orca signature below your posts gives you a nice air of trust. <3
    Solie
    <Paragon> Calliel
    <Outcast> Conviction

BTW: That Orca signature below your posts gives you a nice air of trust. <3
    My awesome guild & friends ! <3 You expect me to appologize or be ashamed? Or what?
    (⌯͒꒪ั ˑ̫ ꒪ั ⌯͒) ニャッ❣ Misha (≚ᄌ≚)

˪৹⌵ೕ꒰♫**.♪ Hostile ♫**.♪

Quote Originally Posted by Altesse View Post
    My awesome guild & friends ! <3 You expect me to appologize or be ashamed? Or what?
    Oh, I am perfectly happy with you keeping that tag. It says more about you than I could ever say in a thousand words.
    Solie
    <Paragon> Calliel
    <Outcast> Conviction

The answer is right here ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzie Mozzie View Post
    West just needs to show some strong parenting skills and put the misbehaving green kids in time out. Time for the grown ups to have some fun right?
    1. Just exclude both QT and NSA from faction events.

2. Make sure NSA is called out in faction when they are jacking packs. Give the exact location. Pvp is always fun so come prepared.

3. Inevitably QT are recruiting to rebuild their guild so they are ready to go back to pirating, that is their method operandi. So, worrying about whether we send them back to pirating isn't the question, it's a given.

Pooped my pants twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzie Mozzie View Post
    3. Inevitably QT are recruiting to rebuild their guild so they are ready to go back to pirating, that is their method operandi. So, worrying about whether we send them back to pirating isn't the question, it's a given.
    There it is, the dumbest thing I've read all day

Quote Originally Posted by Worst View Post
    There it is, the dumbest thing I've read all day
    Pooped my pants when I read this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast