+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Densely populated legacy server

Quote Originally Posted by ArcheAger View Post
    On every server, there is at least two main fighting factions (East vs West). So that meet your requirement on _every_ server.
    I meant users fractions.

I don't think there is a EU server that meets all of these criteria.

Quote Originally Posted by Meridian View Post
    I don't think there is a EU server that meets all of these criteria.
    Until recently there were two player factions on Kyprosa, but one of them left PVP.

Check Eanna or Shatigon.
    EU / Sirothe / Haranya / <Bratrstvo> A hladame novych hracov...
    Austeran Judge / Member of the Crimson Watch / An ordinary cat / Curator of Museum
    As a species, we are capable of love, of wonder, of staggering feats of creativity and sensitivity. Yet at the highest, global level, these are not the sentiments which rule. Large scale human history can be seen, as much as anything else, as a series of titanic dramas with the single animating principle: we will ****ing kill you.

Guys, If I started playing on fresh server, can I create a character on the legacy server or I need to create a new trion account?

Quote Originally Posted by PNiRyb View Post
    I meant users fractions.
    No EU servers have more than one active player faction, and Kyrios is the only NA server with more than one.

Guys, If I started playing on fresh server, can I create a character on the legacy server or I need to create a new trion account?
    Need a new Trion account.
    Nhuo
    <Corgi Squad>
    Stone Arrow
    Kraken East
    Silverstream - <North American Dahuta Alts> GM - Dahuta East

Quote Originally Posted by Huo View Post
    No EU servers have more than one active player faction, and Kyrios is the only NA server with more than one.
    This is not very good when there is no competition.
    I went to Shatigon and yes, indeed, almost all territories are owned by one faction.
    And yet, what server is the most populated now?
    I do not want to stay on Prophecy because there are no users fractions, an empty auction and high prices due to a shortage of goods.

Quote Originally Posted by Huo View Post
    Need a new Trion account.
    Thx.

Like someone said earlier Eanna can be a place to check...not so much server "alive" in Eu..so
    Prophecy is already declining. Soon you will see the players who yell
    "no transfer between Legacy > fresh", cry & post " Fresh dead plz allow us to transfer > legacy Trino".
    Morpheus & Rangora Second edition, they are just a breathing pool for Whale, nothing more.

For the state of Eanna
    Two strong factions "Auroria Alliance" (Nation) and Mutiny (pirate) . East & West still have players but both must be rebuild/reshape.
    West Need to Unite and find more leaders (some will say healer and high Gs too) East well i can't talk for them.

Is it paradise? No, i don't think it's still exist in AA, even in Na. Does all requierement will be met? depends, if you play west, not all. Like i said East/West are in a "work in progress" state...and nothing is sure about the result.
    Both take several loss time after time, take big hit in their attempt to rebuild, and get almost 0 reinforcement when transfer came back unlike Auroria and well mutiny.
    For this kind of requierment Auroria/Mutiny are the best bet, do they want new player, well only them knows.
    But i'm sure if you have +7K Gs some door can be open...you know ;p
    That's my PoV about this server, some can disagree, or bring more info, feel free.

Quote Originally Posted by HoleID View Post
    Like someone said earlier Eanna can be a place to check...not so much server "alive" in Eu..so
    Prophecy is already declining. Soon you will see the players who yell
    "no transfer between Legacy > fresh", cry & post " Fresh dead plz allow us to transfer > legacy Trino".
    Morpheus & Rangora Second edition, they are just a breathing pool for Whale, nothing more.

For the state of Eanna
    Two strong factions "Auroria Alliance" (Nation) and Mutiny (pirate) . East & West still have players but both must be rebuild/reshape.
    West Need to Unite and find more leaders (some will say healer and high Gs too) East well i can't talk for them.

Is it paradise? No, i don't think it's still exist in AA, even in Na. Does all requierement will be met? depends, if you play west, not all. Like i said East/West are in a "work in progress" state...and nothing is sure about the result.
    Both take several loss time after time, take big hit in their attempt to rebuild, and get almost 0 reinforcement when transfer came back unlike Auroria and well mutiny.
    For this kind of requierment Auroria/Mutiny are the best bet, do they want new player, well only them knows.
    But i'm sure if you have +7K Gs some door can be open...you know ;p
    That's my PoV about this server, some can disagree, or bring more info, feel free.
    Thank you for your opinion.
    Do you also think that from Prophecy will soon begin a strong outflow of players?
    That is, it is worth choosing between the Prophecy and Shatigon? But on the Shatigon only one is the dominant faction, to which no one can compete.

Nothing can be sure about Prophecy.
    But i personally don't have any hope in his long terms viability.
    From what i see last time, many legacy player came back from fresh, or like the other just quit.
    Adding to that, and you point it out too, auction start to be "short of goods.", Highlighting the decline of players.
    Legacy Eu >One auction house for all, it is a real pro for a game like Archeage.

Another problem in long term came from the isolation of Prophecy.
    In Na they have 2 FS, one is already in bad shape, so they still can merge them if need, or bring transfer between the two before openning to legacy.
    Prophecy is alone.
    It was a must go a month ago but not anymore, so from now, the pool of player will just decline.
    At some point, and like old Fresh, they will offer transfer, none legacy player will go there, so Prophecy player will be the one to transfer out.

About Shati, i didn't heard any good sign since ...well since shati blow up after beeing the ''PvP server".
    To be fair, i didn't co on it after that, so i will not talk too much about his current state.
    I don't really know why but many active players transfer to eanna, full pirate guild + Auroria reinforcement.
    Transfer in, not out, tend to be a good sign, but it was already in an unbalance state before, now it is, imo, on the edge of the cliff.

Ps: it seems Khrolan talks about a possibility to merge again some low pop server, can be interesting to view his interview.

between Prophecy and Shatigon?
    Damn, I mean Eunna and Shatigon =)
    Quote Originally Posted by HoleID View Post
    Nothing can be sure about Prophecy.
    But i personally don't have any hope in his long terms viability.
    From what i see last time, many legacy player came back from fresh, or like the other just quit.
    Adding to that, and you point it out too, auction start to be "short of goods.", Highlighting the decline of players.
    Legacy Eu >One auction house for all, it is a real pro for a game like Archeage.

Another problem in long term came from the isolation of Prophecy.
    In Na they have 2 FS, one is already in bad shape, so they still can merge them if need, or bring transfer between the two before openning to legacy.
    Prophecy is alone.
    It was a must go a month ago but not anymore, so from now, the pool of player will just decline.
    At some point, and like old Fresh, they will offer transfer, none legacy player will go there, so Prophecy player will be the one to transfer out.

About Shati, i didn't heard any good sign since ...well since shati blow up after beeing the ''PvP server".
    To be fair, i didn't co on it after that, so i will not talk too much about his current state.
    I don't really know why but many active players transfer to eanna, full pirate guild + Auroria reinforcement.
    Transfer in, not out, tend to be a good sign, but it was already in an unbalance state before, now it is, imo, on the edge of the cliff.

Ps: it seems Khrolan talks about a possibility to merge again some low pop server, can be interesting to view his interview.
    Thx for your answer.
    Thx you all guys.
    I will try start on Eunna.
    Lets see...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast