+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Returning player, some questions

Smile Returning player, some questions

Hey all. Ogrillon, formerly of <Turbulence>, formerly of <Arcadian Guard> here. I'm returning to the game and was thinking of rolling on Tahyang again. Some questions..

If this server still active? I rolled a toon on Nazar briefly and it was like a ghost town.
    Also, which side has more activity, east or west?

Thanks guys.
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 BODOM (,,,)=(^.^)=(,,,)
    ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(◕_◕)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
    East <Insidious Cupcake Co> Morpheus
    Formerly: Ogrillon West <Arcadian Guard> & <Turbulence> Tahyang

Server is pretty much dead. There are a few RP guilds and a small group of bully green pirates in West running content right now since all the real pvp players which included the entire player nation left for Kyrios. If you like RP you might find a spot. If you like being a prick, then Ameno would suit you well. Other than that, it's pretty much empty lots with people just logging in to pay taxes hoping something changes eventually.

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...act=mrc&uact=8

Oh yes ameno are such bullies...

Let's all be friends and not kill reds or greens and free farm everything and quit the game with a million gold in our pockets, 8k gear score, and 0 hostile faction kills that sounds like the game that I want to play... Oh and don't forget hauler trains in peace zones and paying taxes without doing any content which I'm sure is what you do sir.... @Jamms

But without being sarcastic and actually answering the topic, yes the server Is still active, but it is low scale pvp compared to the other servers. So if you like 5v5 to 50v50 pvp battles instead of large scale this server might suit you. The west currently controls most content however the east still shows up to contest which I am happy they do and hope they bring more people to contest in the future. But east or west you will have fun on tahyang if you join a guild that does content and isn't a bunch of potatoes

P.S.
    The role playing is fantastic here I highly recommend it

Thanks for the in-depth answer I appreciate it.

Whatever happened to Oran'Thul? Did they implode after Nekrage quit?
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 BODOM (,,,)=(^.^)=(,,,)
    ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(◕_◕)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
    East <Insidious Cupcake Co> Morpheus
    Formerly: Ogrillon West <Arcadian Guard> & <Turbulence> Tahyang

oh yes it imploded quickly and others rose in its place. Believe it or not there are players who have been on the server a long time who have no clue who you are asking about. We are an equal opportunity server, east then west then east again then west again then nation now west. Poor pirates never stood a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogrillion View Post
    Thanks for the in-depth answer I appreciate it.

Whatever happened to Oran'Thul? Did they implode after Nekrage quit?

Quote Originally Posted by AkameGaKill View Post
    https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...act=mrc&uact=8

Oh yes ameno are such bullies...

Let's all be friends and not kill reds or greens and free farm everything and quit the game with a million gold in our pockets, 8k gear score, and 0 hostile faction kills that sounds like the game that I want to play... Oh and don't forget hauler trains in peace zones and paying taxes without doing any content which I'm sure is what you do sir.... @Jamms

But without being sarcastic and actually answering the topic, yes the server Is still active, but it is low scale pvp compared to the other servers. So if you like 5v5 to 50v50 pvp battles instead of large scale this server might suit you. The west currently controls most content however the east still shows up to contest which I am happy they do and hope they bring more people to contest in the future. But east or west you will have fun on tahyang if you join a guild that does content and isn't a bunch of potatoes

P.S.
    The role playing is fantastic here I highly recommend it
    50 v 50...lol to funny. The West doesn't control content, Ameno and a few others who "fell in line" control content, but like I said it is only because the player nation left for real pvp and Ameno is really the only pvp group left so they became the top dogs, not because they earned it.

Ameno is very nice please do not listen to him. c:
    Loneliest player in Tahyang. pls find me a gf ;-;
    Nuians With Attitude
    Ameno
    Breadloaf

Quote Originally Posted by Jamms View Post
    50 v 50...lol to funny. The West doesn't control content, Ameno and a few others who "fell in line" control content, but like I said it is only because the player nation left for real pvp and Ameno is really the only pvp group left so they became the top dogs, not because they earned it.
    Awwww... R u mad becuz we didn't include u q.q... Idk if you haven't noticed becuz u never leave ur peace zone... But you are the minority and ameno and their allies are the west

And the fact that u never see 50v50 pvp proves my point that u do no content... Just show up to midnight halcyona or abysal and u will see that I am correct in that statement

+ Reply to Thread