+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Europe Server Select screen?

fix your ♥♥♥♥

fix your europe server already trion

2.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #222
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Hey guys, wanted to drop by for an update on this.

Right now, there isn't much new news to share, sadly. The team has continued to look into this, but they haven't been able to pin down the solution quite yet. One of the major avenues we're following up with right now is a potential block from a certain internet route to our servers in Amsterdam. We've been looking over everyone's reports, some player's client logs, and the trace routes for how you connect to us. We know the EU servers are letting in traffic, as other players are successfully playing, and we know that some of you have reported your accounts working on other computers, so your account is fine. That points to the issue being ISP/network related, and something potentially being blocked when you attempt to connect to us along a specific ISP or a server further in your route. That would be what causes the flickering to happen -- you can connect fine for a while, and then you fail to connect on a future attempt.

If we get more information we'll let you know, but this is where we're at right now with this particular issue.
    Seraphina "Celestrata" Brennan
    Associate Producer, ArcheAge
    Scheherazade -- Morpheus <Haranya Preservation Society>

Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Visit the website for the latest news
    | Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Not long ago, I paid my taxes for a month in anticipation of the problem remaining a problem. It pretty much has. My spirit was broken not long after my pre-emptive action. It's too tiresome trying to log into the EU right now.
    Trion, we are customers, not your friends. Don't treat us so flippantly or casually.

Hi guys, I have been disconneted from europe server in a few days before event lusca start and only can login after like 8 hours. All the time i try do luscas or abyss im disconneted from the gods... and the same time i try do the event im farming money on american without any problems. I already try reboot my router and im sure is not my internet... cause im avalaible to play on american and play another games with a good ping, execpt on europe server -_-

I've finally managed to log on to EU for the first time this past month! Luckily I managed to not lose my land, just a ton of gold I couldn't earn because of all the wasted labor...

trace now shows germany at number 10:
    Code:
      9    94 ms    93 ms    91 ms  ams-sa3-i.AMS.NL.NET.DTAG.DE [62.154.15.125]
     10    94 ms    94 ms    93 ms  80.157.130.58
     11    92 ms    95 ms    92 ms  5.173.105.193.ams.triongames.com [193.105.173.5]

Fix this thing pls

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    Hey guys, wanted to drop by for an update on this.

Right now, there isn't much new news to share, sadly. The team has continued to look into this, but they haven't been able to pin down the solution quite yet. One of the major avenues we're following up with right now is a potential block from a certain internet route to our servers in Amsterdam. We've been looking over everyone's reports, some player's client logs, and the trace routes for how you connect to us. We know the EU servers are letting in traffic, as other players are successfully playing, and we know that some of you have reported your accounts working on other computers, so your account is fine. That points to the issue being ISP/network related, and something potentially being blocked when you attempt to connect to us along a specific ISP or a server further in your route. That would be what causes the flickering to happen -- you can connect fine for a while, and then you fail to connect on a future attempt.

If we get more information we'll let you know, but this is where we're at right now with this particular issue.
    Thanks for this update.

Seems logical as i am unable to log into any EU servers with my normal connection (NA works fine, despite being 100+ ping more than EU), but when i make my smartphone into a WiFi hotspot and use that, it actually works. Obviously, it's WAYY too laggy to actually play, but just to collect loyalty, use up my labor and pay taxes is enough. Uses up all of my mobile data package though -.-
    I guess my mobile data provider has a different ISP than my normal cable connection, thus it's working.
    Celestrata, please try to hurry and fix this issue, i am paying patreon for more than one account and all these days are going to waste since i cant actually play, not to mention all the loyalty points from the "loyalty madness" i'm missing..

EU Server select screen not working again, after playing normally for 2-3 weeks, the demise of it has returned. Tried connecting direct Modem to PC no EU Server select screen, Tried router nada, tried another router nada. FIX IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Dezzlor View Post
    EU Server select screen not working again, after playing normally for 2-3 weeks, the demise of it has returned. Tried connecting direct Modem to PC no EU Server select screen, Tried router nada, tried another router nada. FIX IT!
    Try different connection such as 3g.
    EU / Sirothe / Haranya / <Bratrstvo> A hladame novych hracov...
    Austeran Judge / Member of the Crimson Watch / An ordinary cat / Curator of Museum
    As a species, we are capable of love, of wonder, of staggering feats of creativity and sensitivity. Yet at the highest, global level, these are not the sentiments which rule. Large scale human history can be seen, as much as anything else, as a series of titanic dramas with the single animating principle: we will ****ing kill you.

Hi
    So I have this black screen/blank background image problem too. After I login I get a blank black screen. If i press alt+enter I get the background image of the server selection page but the page itself is blank. i.e no server selection options. I have tried deleting the Archeage folder in My documents and the Glyph folder in Appdata/Local. I have re installed the game, re installed glyph, reset winsock, flushed dns, powercycled my modem. Ping works fine, tracert works fine. If anyone has had this problem and managed to solve it please help. I have written a support ticket to trino but i guess they are bewildered by this problem as well.

Edit: I have this problem on both EU and NA servers and havent been able to login at all for the past 3 days

Edit 2: Will we be recompensed for this? I have patron and my LP is being wasted for the past 3 days

Edit3:Tracing route to 5.173.105.193.ams.triongames.com [193.105.173.5]
    over a maximum of 30 hops:

3 5 ms 5 ms 7 ms 172.25.24.34
    4 * 3 ms 3 ms 103.14.124.226
    5 * 10 ms 3 ms 172.25.24.6
    6 3 ms 4 ms 5 ms 172.25.24.17
    7 4 ms 4 ms 4 ms 115.248.250.10
    8 * * * Request timed out.
    9 83 ms 80 ms 82 ms 62.216.147.73
    10 159 ms 159 ms 160 ms xe-0-1-1.0.pjr03.ldn001.flagtel.com [85.95.26.23
    3]
    11 159 ms 159 ms 159 ms xe-5-2-0.0.cji01.ldn004.flagtel.com [62.216.128.
    114]
    12 160 ms 159 ms 160 ms 80.156.163.229
    13 168 ms 171 ms 168 ms ams-sa3-i.AMS.NL.NET.DTAG.DE [62.154.14.49]
    14 181 ms 180 ms 171 ms 80.157.130.58
    15 167 ms 166 ms 167 ms 5.173.105.193.ams.triongames.com [193.105.173.5]

Trace complete.

Anything wrong with this?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23