+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Europe Server Select screen?

13:30 UK / EU time, EU login server appearing now for select. It's a window daily from 7-8 AM to 13-14:00 hrs it doesn't work.

OK, I managed to log in all of my accounts, between 17:30 GMT and about 18:20 GMT, so, less than an hour...
    Then, I got disconnected by the (insert a bunch of angry expletives here, at your personal choice) gods, and I can no longer see the Select Server screen.
    I swear, if I lose patron and lands because of this stupid bug, I'm saying enough is enough...
    I am

Bump, logged in last night for 10 minutes, got disconnected by the gods and then none of my accounts can log back in.

Still cant log in to EU server.

Same ! What upsets me, is that even after speaking to Support and they asked to do a panoply of things that did absolutely nothing, I ended up re-installing windows and archeage and have told them I had done so and they came back with more of the same instead of looking inside... it's now 38h without being able to play...

@TRION and @MODERATORS check login server logs and see if they are not blocking IP's or ISP's... this is too much now.

this only shows how incompetent Trino is, i mean this is happenning for atleast 3 days and yet they say or do nothing, i have no more hope that this will be fixed, im done with AA until 1 of em have a smart idea of actually trying something and stop with your BS support team telling us to restart reinstall, its your fking servers fault, wake the fk up.

we still have same problem.

srsly trino are u gonna do something? dont hide behind your lies and DO YOUR JOB:

this is even worse than the fail of mass effect andromeda, trino seems like they dont even know how to answer in a forum, pathetic creatures.

ps: explain why the player that made the perdita mod pack isnt banned even tho every single one of u know him? did he paid enough to not get banned?

bump

cant login EU servers. fix already

Still not up, can't get in and LUSCA is about to start. Is this Company dead or game is dead or both?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast