+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: transfer maybe

transfer maybe

looking to mover servers, im east and looking for new people to chill with and do what ever in archeage again,
    7148gs daggerspell,rev

that's a name i haven't heard in a long time.
    east + west work together and don't pvp each other and just zerg the poor pirates, so join the pirates!
    Server : Ollo East
    Ign : Priceyknight

Quote Originally Posted by priceyknight View Post
    that's a name i haven't heard in a long time.
    east + west work together and don't pvp each other and just zerg the poor pirates, so join the pirates!
    As the 150+ man zerg continues to recruit more. The East and West wouldn't have a reason to work together if you didn't outnumber them 2 to 1 even when they are working together.

Come on man, the videos explain everything.
    JalYtJustin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Not Bias | Kyrios East
    💀 ϟ

Do not take anything I say as a collective opinion of my guild, or my friends.
    What I express is to be interpreted as only my view, no one else's.

Quote Originally Posted by wurmslayerz View Post
    looking to mover servers, im east and looking for new people to chill with and do what ever in archeage again,
    7148gs daggerspell,rev
    I heard there's about 120+ active pirates with zerg mentality struggling to learn how to pvp properly lol. I've seen youtube video pirates losing to less numbers and admitting on /say chat "sorry it was fun but here comes the zerg" lol

Quote Originally Posted by Legendaryluna View Post
    I heard there's about 120+ active pirates with zerg mentality struggling to learn how to pvp properly lol. I've seen youtube video pirates losing to less numbers and admitting on /say chat "sorry it was fun but here comes the zerg" lol
    We finally outnumbered the pirates the other day at red dragon. East killed it again while we were being contested by the west. 0 Pirates showed up.

THESQUAD is AWOL - Salphira's Red Dragon Day #5 [ArcheAge 3.0]

I was in salphira east ts listening, i heard rax was on his west alt cause he didnt want to go to jail on his main account, watching east taking red dragon again and again and again.
    Current Kyrios East.

Pirates, hazzah!
    Click me
    Click me
    Click me
    Click me
    Don't click me

Baileyy, Snail heals, Pirate.

Salphira: Pirates have a large # of ppl and win essentially everything except for RD. East tends to get RD. Gold trader well contested. West is kinda terrible but they can still steal some ships here and there.
    Most PvP revolves around world events. If you aren't going to any of those there isn't much PvP around unless you can sniff it out on Growlgate or steal a boat. Other than that, most of the PvP on Salphira appears to be in the form of chat PvP with an emphasis of chatbans. When all other PvP fails, including chat PvP, you resort to reporting people because that always wins. I'm pirate, for reference to my bias.

Quote Originally Posted by Squanky View Post
    We finally outnumbered the pirates the other day at red dragon. East killed it again while we were being contested by the west. 0 Pirates showed up.

THESQUAD is AWOL - Salphira's Red Dragon Day #5 [ArcheAge 3.0]
    who cares about numbers when all you guys have to do is suicide in and kill 2-3 over and over again and send them to jail. All you get is the only boss pirates go to jail at lmfao
    <PANTSU>
    <oso>
    <Forestcrow>
    Hemox Fan Club now recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by Hemox View Post
    who cares about numbers when all you guys have to do is suicide in and kill 2-3 over and over again and send them to jail. All you get is the only boss pirates go to jail at lmfao
    Game mechanics bruh. We're not saying or asking you to not go to Red Dragon. Blame it on yourself, you decided to go pirate. LMAO.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast