+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: @Celestrata Are we?

@ThaneKri0s

People are blind, we all know why their gear progress is so low on free farm server xD

Are you in favor of Merge or close deads servers and migrations ?

What will be the good number of servers in US ?

Quote Originally Posted by ThaneKri0s View Post
    NOBODY!?!?!?!? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    People argue that dead servers are needed to have people gear up without any danger, when there is little-to no evidence that anyone is actually using these dead servers for that reason. Populations on these servers are far too low, and were far to low for a very long time, but its obvious that its finally not cost effective to keep a server running for the 2 people that actually play there.
    As I was saying, free farming happens anyway regardless of population.
    Also, it is my udnerstanding that in fact most people complain about the free farming being an issue... "the game is designed to have stuff contested". right? So, again, if in your opinion nobody is free farming and creating balance issues through it (free GS), why is free farming a problem again?

Jesus. This is just one very good example of how some people can twist a fact to fit both sides... just depends which way the wind blows that day.
    Proud green pirate, fervent activist of the Tumbleweed Nerf Society

Quote Originally Posted by ThaneKri0s View Post
    NOBODY!?!?!?!? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    People argue that dead servers are needed to have people gear up without any danger, when there is little-to no evidence that anyone is actually using these dead servers for that reason. Populations on these servers are far too low, and were far to low for a very long time, but its obvious that its finally not cost effective to keep a server running for the 2 people that actually play there.
    your premise is that people aren't shooting up thousands of points and therefore arent trying to upgrade their gear. meanwhile in reality, a months worth of free farming can turn to ashes with a few clicks due to the ridiculously low % chance of success when trying to go from celestial to divine/epic/leg. When I decided to quit this game, it took me less then a minute to turn a years worth of effort into nothing. Archeage doesn't provide progression. It provides an endless cycle of bait and switch, necessitating months of free farming (or years of regular farming) to progress past the average gearscore of 6.x

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23