+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Solar Scarecrow Garden and Red Hauler Fusion Certificate, now on Fresh Start!

#legacylivesmatter

welcome to p2w

Trion if only you could see the links on the various guilds discords and ts's you would see how much disappointment and neglect the legacy servers are expressing. They have links to all the costumes, cars and events released in other regions and obviously held back for the purpose of aligning the release in freshstart. You need to address this now as people are leaving. Re-releasing content and gear previously released on legacy just because it fresh to freshstart is just not cutting it in legacy
    WAZ(formally ROSSIE)

Healer
    Ex Naima/Kyrios/Kraken/Ollo/Hanure

Remember when they had to empty out the Loyalty store because of all the new items coming?
    Do you know what the rarest thing you will ever find in ArcheAge is?

A fair fight.

They are busy working on the new car. That is why in the meantime, nothing much new to offer. Could be anytime soon this coming Friday or the next, I guess. And the new car is only for legacy server. Just speculating.

does this hauler have mana fuel injection or another advantage against the normal hauler?

Quote Originally Posted by Mira Rose View Post
    So legacy gets the same stuff... we already have? The cubs were out last week I remember when we used to get new costumes like every other weekend, now it's like every other month if we are lucky!
    Yeah you see, they had to make the money when ♥♥♥♥ was lit. Now when we're pretty much catched up with KR, there isn't much to release. KR gets approx. one costume/mount per month I think, so that's how it works for us too.

Quote Originally Posted by GrowlingMoose View Post
    Yeah you see, they had to make the money when ♥♥♥♥ was lit. Now when we're pretty much catched up with KR, there isn't much to release. KR gets approx. one costume/mount per month I think, so that's how it works for us too.
    There's still quite a backlog of costumes, houses, and battlepets that we have not gotten.
    Do you know what the rarest thing you will ever find in ArcheAge is?

A fair fight.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2