+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is kyrios worth it?

Is kyrios worth it?

Give me and my friends 5 reasons why we should transfer to kyrios, not just from a pvp standpoint.

This is the only NA server with 2 competing player nations.

The other 4 reasons are unnecessary.

Kyrios is one of the last standing server (I have a feel it will even outlast freshstarts). Once you are settled here, you do not need to worry about transferring again. Migrations/mergers will never happen to Kyrios. If it does, it probably spells the end of AA anyway.
    Siller DR/SA/PRIM
    Kyrios West, Gweonid

RIP Larders 2014~2016
    RIP OCE Events 2014~2016
    RIP Charcoals 2014~2017

both the above reasons are valid and accurate.

Kyrios is best server.

if u want just to loggin and have fun in DS and killing pple, this is the server xD

Quote Originally Posted by Jakesprint View Post
    Give me and my friends 5 reasons why we should transfer to kyrios, not just from a pvp standpoint.
    Depends on what side you are and what your goals are. As other people said it's the only server with 2 player nations; the down side of that is unless your on one of those two sides your ♥♥♥♥ed unless you bring enough people to for a third faction. If you're west you're ok for now since Disaster is still holding hands with the west. If you're East you're ♥♥♥♥ out of luck.

wtf is fresh start....
    -Mercenaries-

I would say yes Kyrios is worth it. No matter what your original faction is. There are several alternate options to utilize to find a community and play style that would work for you. On top of that it is one of the most populated servers. Simple things like getting people to do a dungeon or arenas popping are a struggle on a dead server IE Ollo. While here there are always people willing to do either of those items. Whether it be PvP or PvE I recommend coming to Kyrios.
    Rama~NA~Ollo~Karma~Old School Archer

+ Reply to Thread