+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: goodfight guys

goodfight guys

Brazilianboywithadream West Side 55 Revenant/SpellSlinger-
    Twitch

Gratz really Hard too kill a boss that cant be contested with a 200+ people zerg

why dont you use main to post :^) and we dont have 200 ppl LOL
    Brazilianboywithadream West Side 55 Revenant/SpellSlinger-
    Twitch

Thanks. Good fight to you too!

You guys doing ok here?

I am willing to transfer for some pvp since Nazar is filled with West already and with kgb kids owning pirate faction, got nothing else to do but potato atm

Quote Originally Posted by Physician View Post
    You guys doing ok here?

I am willing to transfer for some pvp since Nazar is filled with West already and with kgb kids owning pirate faction, got nothing else to do but potato atm
    What I've seen the only real pvp you'll get is against east, pirates will only zerg you 24/7 and never commit to fighting even numbers lol (im scouting salphira as well, every other server dead small scale pvp, kyrios is PN vs PN)
    Current Kraken East.

Quote Originally Posted by Legendaryluna View Post
    What I've seen the only real pvp you'll get is against east, pirates will only zerg you 24/7 and never commit to fighting even numbers lol (im scouting salphira as well, every other server dead small scale pvp, kyrios is PN vs PN)
    Salphira is pirates vs east/west alliance + we few members who didn't went back main land.. so the whole server vs clique/squad.
    👑

Quote Originally Posted by Leperz View Post
    Salphira is pirates vs east/west alliance + we few members who didn't went back main land.. so the whole server vs clique/squad.
    Salphira is a pirate zerg of people that transferred here specifically to try and free farm it vs the east and west natives that have never fought a real fight in 2 years of being on salphira.

Yall cry about pirates zerging but still lose even numbers, I don't get it lmfao
    <PANTSU>
    <oso>
    <Forestcrow>
    Hemox Fan Club now recruiting

State of Salphira

Before 1 credit transfers We Few had everything on farm and west and east together could barely do luscas.

After 1 credit transfers pokedex came and took the fight to We Few over DGs/Abyssal Kraken extc and also took Red Dragon

Then squad/clique came and started taking everything with exception of red dragon.

West couldnt even do halcy anymore at this point and went back to potato farming.

We Few started bleeding members and decided to go back mainland. West now works with east to stop squad/clique. West still gets nothing but west lets pokedex have red dragon. We Few now reckless spends most of their time with pokedex trying to prevent squad/clique from doing abyssal or gold trader or whatver they can.

In other words, the free farmers no longer free farm and are doing their best to prevent the new pirate powerhouse from doing what they used to do. The west somehow forgets that we few had it on farm for months and now work with we few to stop the pirates but allows pokedex to take red dragon with oit a fight now.

Yea it doesnt make sense to me either, but salphira has been much more interesting especially if your squad/clique as there is no end to pvp.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast