+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Summon Battle Pets in Dungeons

Summon Battle Pets in Dungeons

This has been said before at various points in time, and I want to ask again:
    We need to be able to summon our battle pets inside dungeons.

Over the past few months it has been hard to get parties for certain dungeons together in a timely manner at the times I can run the dungeons. Salphira server.

battlepets

I do not think You can have battlepets in Dungeons. That's the last I know of unless they have changed it to allow Battlepets...

Quote Originally Posted by Leesburgfolk View Post
    This has been said before at various points in time, and I want to ask again:
    We need to be able to summon our battle pets inside dungeons.

Over the past few months it has been hard to get parties for certain dungeons together in a timely manner at the times I can run the dungeons. Salphira server.
    you know that you can even duo mistsong hardmode easily?
    There is absolutely no necessity to summon anything in any dungeon.

as player with huge amount of years behind me with online games and pets variables games this one is worst i ever see
    battle pets here is just for show off without any actualy benefits or use of battle pets and why??
    1. low atk, no weapon to increase it
    2. stats unbalanced depends on pet class
    3. low regen mp mostly, as every pet have self heal skill, with use of all skills on auto mp is done after 2-3 mobs
    4. think they shoud be called just pets for showoff and not battlepets as they far from it
    they dont have weapon and their power in atk is purely increasing by stats of the gear, also many battlepets with their skills mix stat skills so they even weaker like seems every pet atk increase is based on str stat even mage pet, then main pet skill use if its mage use int but second pet skill use agility or whatsoever. YES battlepets shoud be possible to summon anywhere as they dont do much damage but can instead take off few hit from char as rarely any pet can hold any aggro with their damage or skills but can help weaker ppl or weak classes to absorb couple hits. IF u strong or as crazy class like darkrunner lately u dont need battle pet at all as everything die in few sec

Quote Originally Posted by Sog View Post
    as player with huge amount of years behind me with online games and pets variables games this one is worst i ever see
    battle pets here is just for show off without any actualy benefits or use of battle pets and why??
    1. low atk, no weapon to increase it
    2. stats unbalanced depends on pet class
    3. low regen mp mostly, as every pet have self heal skill, with use of all skills on auto mp is done after 2-3 mobs
    4. think they shoud be called just pets for showoff and not battlepets as they far from it
    they dont have weapon and their power in atk is purely increasing by stats of the gear, also many battlepets with their skills mix stat skills so they even weaker like seems every pet atk increase is based on str stat even mage pet, then main pet skill use if its mage use int but second pet skill use agility or whatsoever. YES battlepets shoud be possible to summon anywhere as they dont do much damage but can instead take off few hit from char as rarely any pet can hold any aggro with their damage or skills but can help weaker ppl or weak classes to absorb couple hits. IF u strong or as crazy class like darkrunner lately u dont need battle pet at all as everything die in few sec
    *CHEERS*

Well said, and in line with what the original poster was inquiring about.

+ Reply to Thread