+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Elder Council] Recruiting! (Reckoning)(Haranya)

Wink [Elder Council] Recruiting! (NA)(Reckoning)(Haranya)

Elder Council is a fresh guild on Reckoning looking to be a leading power in end game.

At the moment our guild is more casual based, but I am working hard to get geared to end game and get the ball rolling. Whether you're a casual or hardcore player, you're welcome here. Level or class does not matter right now, we just need people who enjoy being in a friendly community and have patience with us as we start getting the guild where we want it to be.

We are really looking for people with goals and who are willing to work towards a goal together. I strongly believe in having a guild that communicates and interacts with each other, similar to a family. If you have ambition and want to start a new legacy, we are definitely the place for you

As more people join we have plans to create a guild website as well as a guild discord.

We are on the Haranya Alliance on the fresh server Reckoning.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any questions, feel free to reply here or message me in game: Demonking
    If I am not available, message my co-leader: Brokenqueen

Still looking for more members

+ Reply to Thread