+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Frost Guardian

  1. #1
    Senior Member Physician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Game World
    Posts
    3,493

    Frost Guardian

    Hi,

    Only like 3 - 5 players on Nazar has Ayanad Earring at unique level, have not seen any celestial yet. That being said, can anybody help me out if I transfer here to get this final boss down before I get my celestial please?

    Thanks in advance!

  2. #2
    Nope btw my friend anne got celestial on nazar. so yeah quit giving false information again

  3. #3
    Senior Member Physician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Game World
    Posts
    3,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroyukihime View Post
    Nope btw my friend anne got celestial on nazar. so yeah quit giving false information again
    Your so-called "Friend" is inactive and hardly ever shows up to any faction events.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Physician View Post
    Your so-called "Friend" is inactive and hardly ever shows up to any faction events.
    Was doing halcyona and dgs with her last night. I have a friend Ming run heart of ayanad in the afternoon sometime. But hey instead of being rude try to be nice.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    10
    I know there is an East group running heart here. I can't speak for west.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Physician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Game World
    Posts
    3,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Changel View Post
    I know there is an East group running heart here. I can't speak for west.
    ok QQ

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts