+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Server population.

Server population.

Hi, I'm a returning player, last time I played AA I was on Rangora which was a decent server with good population...
    Now it's a ghost town, so... is it worth transfering here? I don't want to create a new account on the fresh start server and start from scratch another time.
    Is Shatigon the most populated EU legacy server?

Hi, I just returned after a short break. I don't know if its the highest population but it definitely stands on its own. It's certainly not low.
    Jean Parisot
    Pirate for Life

<Jesters> Melisara (looted)
    <Mutiny> Eanna (plundered)
    <Blood Company> Eanna/Shatigon (pillaged)
    <Chosen> Shatigon (glad to be out of!)

"This isn't duelling pistols at dawn. This is war. You never want to fight fair.
    You want to sneak up behind your enemy and club him over the head."
    - Starbuck, BSG

There are people running around at least? In Rangora I saw just 2 players in Austera ._.

Quote Originally Posted by redfalcon View Post
    There are people running around at least? In Rangora I saw just 2 players in Austera ._.
    There are active players yes. Always players at prime time in Austera and Marianople and at events
    Sparxu
    Queen of Lizards
    TEMPEST
    <New Age>
    Player Nation

Subscribe on Youtube

Follow me on Twitch

o/ all - 6300 gs SK/Revenant Elf (but would pirate) looking for new home.

What's it like there now?

Dont come here!!Server will die in the next 2 Months..Why?
    Maybe ask Team to join them so they can collect more 6k+ Gs lemmings and feel like pro`s...when you like killing Alts and Ez Targets (thats what they call pvp) then this Guild will be the perfect place for you,when you dislike this Mentality then prepare to get rekt 24/7....after they lost 3 castles in less then 30min they seem really salty atm

My opinion is that merges ruined the whole game!
    AA didn't recover since, at least at EU servers

Shatigon has the most stable player base because they have not run away with merges, fresh starts and the like. The ones looking for those things fled leaving the stable ppl here. Then came a time when pvpers from other servers migrated to shatigon because of the population mentioned before. One of those times TEAM came an wrecked havoc like someone said before in this post, but now I see them less... overpowered.
    To avoid getting your alts killed don't bring them to the war, this is not a place for alts

With my friends, we are considering to transfer from rangora to a better eu server that at least we can do gr,cr,mm,lusca,abyssal ( to do even these normal events in this server that we cannot do in rangora as nuians or harani ). So, is it possible that someone would tell us the balance between factions etc. information of this server please ? thank you very much.
    Once upon a time, a warborn was born in Prophecy and the warborn decided to play in Sirothe to gear up by farming gold in a safe,peaceful with lot's of sea salt environment

Quote Originally Posted by Savitar View Post
    With my friends, we are considering to transfer from rangora to a better eu server that at least we can do gr,cr,mm,lusca,abyssal ( to do even these normal events in this server that we cannot do in rangora as nuians or harani ). So, is it possible that someone would tell us the balance between factions etc. information of this server please ? thank you very much.
    I've pm'ed you
    Sparxu
    Queen of Lizards
    TEMPEST
    <New Age>
    Player Nation

Subscribe on Youtube

Follow me on Twitch

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast