+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trion World Unauthorized Purchased.

Quote Originally Posted by kyubey777 View Post
    i did not see any triangle thing here
    Lower left of the post. Triangle with an ! in it. /!\
    MacDeath of Rift and Defiance Archeum Founder & Patron
    http://www.mostly-harmless-guild.com

Quote Originally Posted by MacDeath View Post
    Lowe left of the post. Triangle with an ! in it. /!\
    Ok so i just fill in the info that we got robbed

"Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts."

Said that under the textbox for me if I press the triangle. Only supposed to be used to report forum violations.

Quote Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
    "Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts."

Said that under the textbox for me if I press the triangle. Only supposed to be used to report forum violations.
    The company being accused of fraud on the forums IS 'problematic'. It's important that this is brought to Trion's attention ASAP. Sometimes, a forum mod scanning the report queue will find out about this issue sooner than any other approach to contact Trion. The mod can then flag the issue to Tech Support ASAP.
    MacDeath of Rift and Defiance Archeum Founder & Patron
    http://www.mostly-harmless-guild.com

I've lodged a statement with Paypal and sent in a customer service ticket. I used to play Rift eg. why my stuff is stored on there. I DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT THIS GAME! I suggest to everyone to remove their payment details unless your still subbed ofc.

This also happened to me.
    Woke today to a charge of 134,99€.
    I already changed my password and canceled the Paypal agreement with Trion.
    I also created a support ticket. If they won't respond swiftly, I will file a dispute on Paypal.

it happened to me as well. what the fuck and i even have proof that i was not on my pc when the supposedly transaction took place. i really hope trion can solve this >< Guys change your passwords and everything just in case while we waiting.

there is no NEED to change your password your account has not been hacked it is a fault on trions end and there for they HAVE to Refund the payment

Guys yesterday in my email I found that I purchased 2 founders pack vouchers for 134.99 euros, I did not do that so I immediately contacted paypal and my bank, blocked card and everything as I thought it could have been keylogger or something, paypal agreed to refund the money, but browsing google I found this, I was suspicious why would hacker buy something instead of transfering money to his account or something, this is indeed related to Trion Worlds directly, now I must buy a new card and changed all email passwords and stuff just because of this nonsense, how could Trion fail this hard? They don't even respond to my support tickets.

We should not only be refunded the money but compensated for this, I don't know how about you guys but my whole family had problems because of this, we had to go to bank and contact the manager, I had to write to paypal multiple times, even if we get money back we will lose some of it, not to mention that in my case I will need new card which cost 10 euros as well as old one was blocked, this is not laughing matter, Trion must refund the money and compensate for it as well as the issue was completely from their side and caused huge problems to some customers, in Lithuania where I live our minimum wage is about 350 euros which is what I get for my part time job as a student per month, 270 euros lost which were for my studies not to mention all mental stress that was caused to me and my family. How did this even happen? Did someone hacked Trion World database or something, I didn't even know that Trion was saving my paypal account information and could charge money from it as I did not have any subscriptions, I just bough some items in Rift and purchased Trove beta access and Defiance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast