+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trion World Unauthorized Purchased.

Hours later (15h after the Transaction and 9h after ticket) and still no email from Trion, not even a post on the forums ...
    Says it all doesn't it ....

I'd tell you all to take better security measures for your bank account information (alright, I still will - get the authenticator and stop being unsecured, then get another for your bank account. In fact, get 2-step authentication for everything in life) but it looks like this is way bigger than just one or two accounts being "hacked". Remember to use a unique password for EVERYTHING, people. I guarantee that none of your accounts were hacked. You gave your passwords and emails out by using the same credentials on fan sites and/or downloading 3rd party software which acted as a key-logger. Unless there's been a breach in the TrionWorlds credit card database, and we'd know because they'd be telling us to change our credentials and remove payment information immediately (because that's what you do as a large company when your internal encrypted database is compromised), I highly doubt that it's on their end. If it is, though, I'll be sure to eat my words. The best you can do is remove your payment credentials and get the 2-step Glyph Authenticator.

Quote Originally Posted by outmam View Post
    Like you I was also relieved (paypal) me of a whopping $ 544.99 USD, in batches, 1 PACK PIONEER - ARCHEUM, recharge credit ArcheAge 18x 20 euros, 1x 50 euros . This is all about the game as I did not know this game I have not received the invitation Beta 3 days after.

Just as you think I have been hacked on my computer, strange with all current protections, now I know where it came from and the fault is attributable to us.

By cons I contacted Trion support which gave me a full refund in the day after a long discution, where he was never told that it was they who had a concern for the cot, but making go for it being my fault.

in short it goes back to a time already in TRION, since I happened to me on the 10th of this month.

It is good to see this on the forum to inform as many people as if everyone is only Trion help the problem will never be solved and people will continue to be pumped their bank account. Also this is a very bad publicity Trion.

P.S. : sorry for my bad English
    Your kidding me! this hass been happening all month and they havent shut down the shop or fixed it!

wow~! so they are pretty miuch riding this out..some of us wont notice=profit. no answers not on facebook, twitter of their own forums. No answer to tickets and my rent is still unpaid.

I contacted Trion via Live Chat and got a refund. I suggest everyone do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by sigterm View Post
    I contacted Trion via Live Chat and got a refund. I suggest everyone do the same.
    The problem is I cannot acces that live chat because i need patron status for that..

Quote Originally Posted by xshinex View Post
    The problem is I cannot acces that live chat because i need patron status for that..
    I'm not a patron and was able to use Live Chat through the support page.

Trying to reach Live Chat now

guys try the live chat! They are immensely helpful. i got it sorted out luckily

Got email from Paypal. They reversed the payment.
    Would be nice to get the reason why they billed me in the first place.
    And, this has nothing to do with US... This is 100% a Trion mistake! Either there is a "bug" in their system, or they got hacked!

Quote Originally Posted by Alderez View Post
    I'd tell you all to take better security measures for your bank account information (alright, I still will - get the authenticator and stop being unsecured, then get another for your bank account. In fact, get 2-step authentication for everything in life) but it looks like this is way bigger than just one or two accounts being "hacked". Remember to use a unique password for EVERYTHING, people. I guarantee that none of your accounts were hacked. You gave your passwords and emails out by using the same credentials on fan sites and/or downloading 3rd party software which acted as a key-logger. Unless there's been a breach in the TrionWorlds credit card database, and we'd know because they'd be telling us to change our credentials and remove payment information immediately (because that's what you do as a large company when your internal encrypted database is compromised), I highly doubt that it's on their end. If it is, though, I'll be sure to eat my words. The best you can do is remove your payment credentials and get the 2-step Glyph Authenticator.
    My comp/password security is impeccable, this is not on my side.
    It's not the credit card database that's been hacked into it's Trions webshop, basicly all they can do safely is making random purchases to annoy the crap out of people.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast