+ Reply to Thread

Thread: server estatus

server estatus

hi! i'm looking for a new server... my last server is dead and i want to know how much bad is this one

(don't matter witch facctions)

This server is active, many players coming for MM, Halcy etc. All factions are doing Abysal and bosses (certain guilds) so there is competition. Haranya have the most players by far, Nuians have most potato players and there is an active Pirate faction.

There's PvP at Diamond Shores etc and que times for arenas are quite short so server is healthy.

prophecy is not dead?

How is the server balance between the factions ( nui, harani and pirates ) now ?

Which guilds are dominating the whole server, right now, as getting the most of the end game world bosses, abyssal packs, delphinad ghost ship etc. ?

I was started in new server at the beginning but after seeing the castle siege and after its period by only playing 3 weeks, I understood that the same things were happening again in the new server too like in the old servers' beginning times; so I was decided to go back to legacy server to continue my play as warborn. Yesterday, I logged in to see what happened to all of these salty, toxic guilds or players we encountered at the first month of the server as following the castle siege and the after period, it seems all of them are gone again like in the old servers that thy are not able to dominate the new server so it seems thy quit totally or went to pirate side as usual after scam or even kicked out from pirates too by scamming them etc. with the same old AA tactics by these kind of players or guilds again. At the end, it seems that all of these guilds and most of their players in the beginning are gone. So, I wanted to ask the current situation of Prophecy if it is worth to return to play again to have fun from AA without experience the same stress like in the release.

Shortly, what am I trying to say is what is the current situation of Prophecy and is it worth to play in Prophecy this time ? Because at release of prophecy and after period, there were lot's of problem ( log in issues, mistakes of Trion, toxic players/guilds are gathered from all around of the EU to make the same problems again; so it seems it made people to quit from new server and I saw many old players returned to legacy servers from new server as I see; otherwise even at early hours or late hours in Prophecy was seeming as in high population in the server list when you enter to AA ).

Note:
    The Shankz in the Prophecy is the Shankz from the legacy server with one of the highest geared player or someone else ?
    Once upon a time, a warborn was born in Prophecy and the warborn decided to play in Sirothe to gear up by farming gold in a safe,peaceful with lot's of sea salt environment

1 active guild on nuia, 2 on haranya 1 on Pirate

Quote Originally Posted by Savitar View Post
    How is the server balance between the factions ( nui, harani and pirates ) now ?

Which guilds are dominating the whole server, right now, as getting the most of the end game world bosses, abyssal packs, delphinad ghost ship etc. ?

I was started in new server at the beginning but after seeing the castle siege and after its period by only playing 3 weeks, I understood that the same things were happening again in the new server too like in the old servers' beginning times; so I was decided to go back to legacy server to continue my play as warborn. Yesterday, I logged in to see what happened to all of these salty, toxic guilds or players we encountered at the first month of the server as following the castle siege and the after period, it seems all of them are gone again like in the old servers that thy are not able to dominate the new server so it seems thy quit totally or went to pirate side as usual after scam or even kicked out from pirates too by scamming them etc. with the same old AA tactics by these kind of players or guilds again. At the end, it seems that all of these guilds and most of their players in the beginning are gone. So, I wanted to ask the current situation of Prophecy if it is worth to return to play again to have fun from AA without experience the same stress like in the release.

Shortly, what am I trying to say is what is the current situation of Prophecy and is it worth to play in Prophecy this time ? Because at release of prophecy and after period, there were lot's of problem ( log in issues, mistakes of Trion, toxic players/guilds are gathered from all around of the EU to make the same problems again; so it seems it made people to quit from new server and I saw many old players returned to legacy servers from new server as I see; otherwise even at early hours or late hours in Prophecy was seeming as in high population in the server list when you enter to AA ).

Note:
    The Shankz in the Prophecy is the Shankz from the legacy server with one of the highest geared player or someone else ?
    Nuia - Google It, Pillow Fighter (they starting to playing again so we will see in time if they manage to "rebuild")
    Harnaya - Insomnia + Valhalla
    Pirates - Blackhearts, Agameks.

Well the pvp is equal, world bosses topic is kinda sad in favor of Insomnia (but others are dependant on pvp). Lots of pvp around Diamond,Abyssal,WB and so on. If you manage to get in one of those guilds you will spend your time in game for pvp acitivities pretty good.

Yes shankz habib is the same.

+ Reply to Thread