+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New siege bug?

New siege bug?

After sieges today on Reckoning, it was noticed that the dominant guild on the server seemed to have 104 people in their guild according to the guild rank. Not accusing them of exploiting, just curious if any of the other servers have seen this happen? I'm guessing with all the name swapping during the siege wins something funky happened?104people.png

your server has some terrible guild names
    Rickie
    <Lusty Seabugs>
    Pirates Green of Nazar, Bastards of Lucius. Returned for AA:U as a filthy casual on Runert.

Never Say Die.

Quote Originally Posted by SerpensSouth View Post
    After sieges today on Reckoning, it was noticed that the dominant guild on the server seemed to have 104 people in their guild according to the guild rank. Not accusing them of exploiting, just curious if any of the other servers have seen this happen? I'm guessing with all the name swapping during the siege wins something funky happened?Attachment 18246
    I agree that seems off, I'm not sure of a situation where that would happen to be honest.
    Sparx
    Queen of Lizards
    TARIS
    Queen of Haranya

STAND BY PRINCE YATEO C
    ALL HAIL YATEO C

File this one under the numerous errors on numbers. At any given time you can see these sort of discrepancies. Relog, wait until server reset etc etc and they usually correct themselves.
    I've started to support global warming in the hope that it will melt all the snowflakes...

+ Reply to Thread