+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Free Lordcoins in Exeloch

Exclamation Free Lordcoins in Exeloch

The Abysswalker has build some Lordcoinfarms.
    Here a little walkthrough on how you get started:

All you need to start is to buy a [Blank Territory Work Permit] for 50 Prestige in your guildshop.

With the permit you teleport to the Castle in Exeloch.
    At the castlebuilding you find a buildingmanger were you can hand in your permit.

Once you have done that, you get a buff that allows you to use a workbench at the castlebuilding.

Using the workbench costs only 10 Labor and rewards you a Lordcoin!

The permitbuff lasts for a week and you can click the workbench once every day for an easy daily lordcoin.

You can also get one farmquest per day which will also reward you with Lordcoins.

Spread the word because this is something everyone and their alts should do.
    Have Fun, make money and praise the Godemperor

selling 50 prestige with misagons is worth more so wouldnt do it

5 Misagon are around 80 Gold right now,
    while 14 Lordcoins are (if sold as Twilight Saplings for example) 500 Gold.
    Turning Lordcoins into Twilight Saplings isnīt even the best option
    but even in this example I think 500G are more than 80G.

Finnaly xD... thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Artoriax View Post
    5 Misagon are around 80 Gold right now,
    while 14 Lordcoins are (if sold as Twilight Saplings for example) 500 Gold.
    Turning Lordcoins into Twilight Saplings isnīt even the best option
    but even in this example I think 500G are more than 80G.
    thats not correct

Quote Originally Posted by V3ndeL View Post
    thats not correct
    it is because you are sounded like you need to pay 50 prestige everyday, but that buff for 1 week, that means without doing farm quests you can gain 7 lord coin from benches, if you do quests you can gain 14 lord coin each week.

at 3.5 patch, lord coins are needed to make erenor gear and many other things so it is not so wise to buy lord coins for every single thing from someone while you can earn for free with mega alt accounts in other dead eu servers. But again who mainly get the profit from this ? The answer is Core ^^. Erenor costs a lot of gold; so this is the main reason for getting back the guild farm buildings again as I am guessing. Or maybe, core suddenly became so generous ( in dead rangora ) ?

3.5 patch, core will win again that thy kill everyone in whale song and golden ruins or other trade post places in the new content; so no point to play on rangora if you are not in core .

Note:
    Rangora is so boring The home world of potatoes , 0 action, pvp,pve, contest, real fights etc. but many salty, toxic behaviours by certain players.
    Once upon a time, a warborn was born in Prophecy and the warborn decided to play in Sirothe to gear up by farming gold in a safe,peaceful with lot's of sea salt environment

I wanna ensure you that we dont rly profit from the Castle farms, don't believe me? look at the exeloch peace fund. Castle owner gets like 2-3 LC/week for Quests i guess and maybe once a month the marketplace gives us 45 LC - thats nothing if you get 180/week

We only did it for everyone else and some alts. Sometimes we can be nice too

o/

+ Reply to Thread