+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

  Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Keep Calm and Om Nom: The Sweetest Home in ArcheAge is here!

  1. #21
    Senior Member Gentatsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,148
    well, a few reports coming in on my server (kraken) and in a different thread that the chocolate seems to be on a 24 hour timer. 2 pools of chocolate, 1 on left and right side of fountain each with 1 candy. so 2 candies every 24hours?

    hmmmmmm

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentatsu View Post
    well, a few reports coming in on my server (kraken) and in a different thread that the chocolate seems to be on a 24 hour timer. 2 pools of chocolate, 1 on left and right side of fountain each with 1 candy. so 2 candies every 24hours?

    hmmmmmm
    I can confirm this. I got 2 pieces of chocolate from mine (one from each puddle). After about 24 hours. And they are bound.

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    990
    "Free 10% drop buff potions from a candy house? NERF IT, IT MIGHT AFFECT OUR QUICKSILVER TONIC SELLS."

    This is beyond petty.

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    In your closet
    Posts
    44
    Is there any plans to re-release the lazy day pack again? Not knowing if we would ever actually get this, a lot of us skipped out on it.. It would be a nice edition to at least release the bed again.
    Aaliss - Kraken
    ART SHOP!
    {xxxx}

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiyla View Post
    Is there any plans to re-release the lazy day pack again? Not knowing if we would ever actually get this, a lot of us skipped out on it.. It would be a nice edition to at least release the bed again.
    Totally agree! I wasn't sure how/where to use it before but, now with the Desserted cottage...it feels like a must have!
    Blythe/Blithe/Lilou/Ilu, Vengeance

  6. #26

    And the house is worth..what now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    The Cottage itself spawns the chocolate randomly from a fountain on the side. Keep an eye on it to get some delicious building materials.
    Well.. apparently, the "random" drop of Chocolate is the same as the 'random' drop of Thunderstruck Trees..which is to say..in 3 years, almost since the beginning i have never gotten a Thunderstruck tree.. now i am stuck with a cute house. The house takes up nearly ALL the room it is built on..so no larder storage..maybe 2? and no planting as such. Think twice before you buy this sucker..it IS cute. A very expensive cute with no returns.
    Goldheart

  7. #27
    Senior Member SavannahLynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Rokhala
    Posts
    966
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldherat View Post
    Well.. apparently, the "random" drop of Chocolate is the same as the 'random' drop of Thunderstruck Trees..which is to say..in 3 years, almost since the beginning i have never gotten a Thunderstruck tree.. now i am stuck with a cute house. The house takes up nearly ALL the room it is built on..so no larder storage..maybe 2? and no planting as such. Think twice before you buy this sucker..it IS cute. A very expensive cute with no returns.
    The random chocolate is 2 pieces every 24 hours. It's been confirmed by multiple people now.
    Savannalynn
    Trion Creator
    Conviction's #1 Cookie Dealer
    <SavageS>


    "Sav got so many stalkers they build her houses just so they can stand outside." -Toast 2k16

    Conviction's Tastiest Homes


  8. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    8

    Pre-built all the time?

    Quote Originally Posted by SavannahLynn View Post
    The bed came from one of Socke's packages on the cash shop a little while ago. The only difference between full kit and merit is the merit is design only. You build it with your own mats. The full kit is like the solar farms. It's already built when you place it.
    Once you place the full kit dessert cottage down and later pull out, is it pre-built to put down again or you will need to rebuild it up?

  9. #29
    Senior Member SavannahLynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Rokhala
    Posts
    966
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiro View Post
    Once you place the full kit dessert cottage down and later pull out, is it pre-built to put down again or you will need to rebuild it up?
    You'll need to rebuild it yourself unless you pay the management titles to pull it up as a full kit.
    Savannalynn
    Trion Creator
    Conviction's #1 Cookie Dealer
    <SavageS>


    "Sav got so many stalkers they build her houses just so they can stand outside." -Toast 2k16

    Conviction's Tastiest Homes


  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Near the mooses eh?
    Posts
    138
    I've had the cottage for a few days now and haven't seen one chocolate spawn :/

    [Update]
    The chocolate just spawned for me lmfao.
    Famex
    12k Hiero/Sooth/Dreambreaker
    Omen Nation


    "I don't like the terms "good person" or "bad person" because it's impossible to be entirely good to everyone or entirely bad to everyone. To some, you are a good person, while to others, you are a bad person."
    -Armin (SNK)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts