+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How is the server now? West or east is better? Is it a good server for gold farming?

How is the server now? West or east is better? Is it a good server for gold farming?

This is the question.

For the gold farming you need the join the "Core" Nation if you want to do trade run with max effiency (freedich) : http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...Rangora-Nation

Feel free to apply they accept anyone, you dont even need to be decent. Also dont exept any contest on Rangora, its more than ded since long time

And yes its good server for gold farming.

I don't suggest you to come rangora, if you are not in core guild you cannot make free gold farming. They occupied the whole server. If you are not one of them you are dead so no safe gold farming for you. Try Sirothe or other Leviathan dead servers to make gold. I am very bored at this server and everywhere is taken by land barons, potato queens already and nowhere is safe too, I probably transfer out of here in the future. Toxic and salty behaviours are very high too so not healthy server for many users so people left or still continue to leave this server if you are not a part of that guild.
    Once upon a time, a warborn was born in Prophecy and the warborn decided to play in Sirothe to gear up by farming gold in a safe,peaceful with lot's of sea salt environment

Quote Originally Posted by Noxm View Post
    Feel free to apply they accept anyone, you dont even need to be decent.
    Nice selfown i have to say, so you are bad or worse because we declined you
    Core always gave player a chance, we only decline Trolls/chatwarriors and salty idiots.

Dunno what raids you talking about but if you have a brain and dont do absolute stupid stuff no one will complain to you, but if you not able to follow simple rules and some discipline about being a social player, yes you will not be happy in core

Ignoring the salt post.

Both east and west are living dead (there's a reasonable number of players, but they are happy doing their own thing and will not disturb you for the most part). You can make gold by doing easy land traderuns on both factions (better on west I think with hellswamp at peace alot).
    The player faction Core have tight control over the gold merchant (normally when I visit, theres a few of them camping with no one caring/trying to displace them) and also control over the abyssal attack.
    Sakuracalli (West)

Quote Originally Posted by Snowen View Post
    we only decline Trolls/chatwarriors and salty idiots.

As far as i know core inv all chatwarriors and salty idiots to zerg the server down . Idk from which core u are talking about but if we mean the same 80% are atleast some salty kids who send u mails that u cheat when u steal their packs on freedich (dont know if those people still play).

Quote Originally Posted by Snowen View Post
    Nice selfown i have to say, so you are bad or worse because we declined you
    Core always gave player a chance, we only decline Trolls/chatwarriors and salty idiots.

Dunno what raids you talking about but if you have a brain and dont do absolute stupid stuff no one will complain to you, but if you not able to follow simple rules and some discipline about being a social player, yes you will not be happy in core
    Dont make me say what i didnt say. )

I never apply to this free farm guild, i dont want my friends on other server laugh at me

But i will continue to advice new rangora player to join your good friendly organized guild

+ Reply to Thread