+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Dead server is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Valoiz View Post
    Vengeance have prolly 300-400 active real players atm. Thats a dead server on any MMORPG. AA in geneal, is doing so bad noone even want the free stuff they give->>> http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways/arch...way-1000000829 but Vengeance is the dead fresh start server.

in all fairness that is an old costume that most people have already.

Quote Originally Posted by Jingle the Dwarf View Post
    I know this server started out VERY populated, but it really has been coming along nicely.

I left for a few months and notice the difference.

Less caustic hateful chat and more kidding around and fun.

The folks really are helpful, nice and chatty. Even when someone is killed, I no longer see their rants in chat going on and on and on about pay to win this and that.

I'm liking it and decided to stay.
    On the east TTFK is extremely toxic in faction chat. They purple their own side for no reason and then turn around and invite people to do "certain" content with them when they need more people. So the Fun on the east is greatly diminished. Once there were plenty of people to do cr, gr, mm, Gha, but that all died off within a matter of months.

You don't think the toxicity stems from the faction being just plain stupid? Not all the members of course but when ppl in the faction say things like "I only see ttk running serp so none of us have the dream ring quest" that's just plain stupidly to sit here and argue with me about how nobody can have their quest line started but us. A 10 month server now and I guess only ttk could ever complete serp. We must be gods.
    And we don't purple on anyone unless you're standing in the way of our goals as in killing off the nation or someone decides to be stupid and contest us at content. Please either join us and get to know us or shut up and stop talking like you know something because you obviously don't

I joined the server about two weeks ago having last played the game two years ago. I have found most people I've met to be nice, helpful and patient. I'm glad I chose this as my new home and look forward to getting into the game more deeply once this merger thing is all done.

Quote Originally Posted by Anth View Post
    Whales killed it again.
    I don't mind p2w games but they kill their populations. Fresh start was fun for about two months.. Then everybody left. It would be nice to have a server with 0 Apex, or cash to gold items. Just one. Not because I care about swipers, but because it'd be nice to play with people. Vengeance has about 250-500 active players maybe? That's pretty sad.

What's even more sad is the three top guilds had to avoid forming a nation together as planned just so there would still be PvP on the server. The player base has to make their own content. What kind of game does that to it's base?

New mmo's to play?
    People who make these kind of accusations rarely invest enough time into a game to actually understand P2W. This is amusing, maybe spend some time researching a money making method instead of whining that you aren't 9k GS in a month of play. Do you really expect to catch up to those who have spent years playing in a month?

Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateFS View Post
    People who make these kind of accusations rarely invest enough time into a game to actually understand P2W. This is amusing, maybe spend some time researching a money making method instead of whining that you aren't 9k GS in a month of play. Do you really expect to catch up to those who have spent years playing in a month?
    The problem is not "years later" situation. the problem is "instant"/short term unbalanced situation. If someone can buy 6-8k GS while "Normal "users are in 3-5k GS that is dead p2w game. Whales can buy more than 24 hours/day. You will never play enough to be competitive vs "investors". Why do you play after this? What is the point? Use CreditCard or leave! And most of us chosed 2nd option.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorch04 View Post
    You don't think the toxicity stems from the faction being just plain stupid? Not all the members of course but when ppl in the faction say things like "I only see ttk running serp so none of us have the dream ring quest" that's just plain stupidly to sit here and argue with me about how nobody can have their quest line started but us. A 10 month server now and I guess only ttk could ever complete serp. We must be gods.
    And we don't purple on anyone unless you're standing in the way of our goals as in killing off the nation or someone decides to be stupid and contest us at content. Please either join us and get to know us or shut up and stop talking like you know something because you obviously don't
    No one was attacking your guild. They only said the server is dying since it was only TTK running any raids where before there were plenty of people to run raids with. Not that no one could start the dream ring quest. That was all that was being said but you and hellishpanda twisted that conversation into something that it wasn't, completely missing the point. No, I am not going to shut up or join you because people on the server already know your guild. You guys have worked hard at backstabbing the east side every chance you got. TTK has earned their terrible reputation and your post proves this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5