+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Dead server is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Valoiz View Post
    Mmmmm To be fair all you do atm is Dom agains non-pvp guild like Black Rose Sindicate or Sleeping Forest for packs (same thing Dead Sea does), part of your gameplay tho i am not agains that, but non you or TEA (or the whole west) have enough people (or gold) to actually contest (or/and achieve) anything (Kraken - DGS - RD- etc) or siege a castle for example.

We still do small pvp agains reds time to time but thats all.
    Contest? Who cares about that pve trash

We play this game to kill people and steal their stuff

Oh and for the record, all the "pvp" guilds have dom protection up 24/7. I check every day
    <Tempus> GM - WEST - CAsh me ousside
    55 Abolisher

Quote Originally Posted by Bear5peed View Post
    Contest? Who cares about that pve trash

We play this game to kill people and steal their stuff

Oh and for the record, all the "pvp" guilds have dom protection up 24/7. I check every day
    Yeah i usually buy proct for my guild everytime i run packs, is kinda dumb to fall into that "trick" at this point lol The money/time you can lose during a dom for basic mainland packs (you will still need labor to deliver) usually dont worth the effort. But some people find it fun so is valid, still not a indicative the server is not dead.

For someone who endgame is decor his/her house the server will never be dead. In your case will never be dead till you have noone to steal. Still if you look the big picture, the lack of faction vs faction vs nation conflict due inequal forces/interest and the constant lost of players+ no newbies joining, it is.

The east and west both outnumber the "PN zerg" that gets 35-50ppl in raids.

How about u guys decide one of you is going to be a good raid leader, merge your guilds and test your might rather than backpedaling your guild of 10 active ppl and calling the player nation a zerg. It's all just excuses, you guys could easily work together to beat any guild on the server if you combined your strength and actually tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Skoal View Post
    The east and west both outnumber the "PN zerg" that gets 35-50ppl in raids.

How about u guys decide one of you is going to be a good raid leader, merge your guilds and test your might rather than backpedaling your guild of 10 active ppl and calling the player nation a zerg. It's all just excuses, you guys could easily work together to beat any guild on the server if you combined your strength and actually tried.
    No thanks, that sounds awful
    55 Abolisher

That was the problem from the beginning of the server. All these small guilds wanting to be the leader of the pack instead of joining together. TWO had a few guilds merge into them and look how that turned out. People killed the game for themselves.
    Former WP recruiter and Master of Chill
    Now High Priest of The Church of Jartor

RUCKUSREY
    aka ReyRey

THE WHITE ORDER
    U.S.A

I know this server started out VERY populated, but it really has been coming along nicely.

I left for a few months and notice the difference.

Less caustic hateful chat and more kidding around and fun.

The folks really are helpful, nice and chatty. Even when someone is killed, I no longer see their rants in chat going on and on and on about pay to win this and that.

I'm liking it and decided to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by ReyRey View Post
    That was the problem from the beginning of the server. All these small guilds wanting to be the leader of the pack instead of joining together. TWO had a few guilds merge into them and look how that turned out. People killed the game for themselves.
    Some people don't want to play the game as zerglings in a mageball. Hard to imagine for you, i know

"Look how they turned out" lol howd they turn out?

Quote Originally Posted by Jingle the Dwarf View Post
    Less caustic hateful chat and more kidding around and fun.

The folks really are helpful, nice and chatty. Even when someone is killed, I no longer see their rants in chat going on and on and on about pay to win this and that.

I'm liking it and decided to stay.

Agreed
    55 Abolisher

Quote Originally Posted by ReyRey View Post
    Yes, the guilds who had similar gameplay and mind that your leadership merge into TWO (close to all pure pvp want a castle guilds and pvp swipers of the west) but rigth now the diferent guilds on the west represent diferent playstiles not compatible with each other (hardcore greenpirate - casual greenpirate- BRs- Latin - Family oriented - 100% carebear- vigilante - SEA time - Indo - whatever privaterrs is ) etc etc. Those guilds will never merge to become a zerg, thats unrealistic.

GG - See you guys out there...or not...whatever
    55 Abolisher

The server isn't dead. But we the player base are killing it.

Problem one, We the US servers do not really want to work for gear. This creates some sub problems, the major issue with these sub problems is that in any extreme they can majorly unbalance game play.

1. Ralanrage's favorite problem, swiping.
    solution: Take apex out of the game.
    2. Multiboxing, this game is not designed for one person to have a massive labor pool.
    solution: None sadly
    3. Player Auctions, though illegal via the terms of service this is still a thing.
    solution: Sadly as long as items are trade able, this will also be a problem.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast