+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trion: Free Farm servers and the inflation of the price of apex

Trion: Free Farm servers and the inflation of the price of apex

Why players playing on active servers have to suffer with apex inflation? why Ah in Europe and NA its not split between active or populated server and servers with low population? Trion doesn't understand that players on free farm servers can take endless merchant to freedich and generate infinite amount of gold daily without any risk ,and can buy all apex at any price from AH while players on populated servers cant make even 20% of the gold generated by them. Please trion can you do something right in this game? this is one of the reason of why apex price is so high and keep increasing even when the gold income has being nerfed pretty hard.

They said that they were going to do that before 3.5 in a livestream several weeks ago. We haven't heard anything about it since then and we are already a week into May. I doubt we will get any information today considering the name of the stream. Maybe next week.
    Do you know what the rarest thing you will ever find in ArcheAge is?

A fair fight.

So I'm pretty sure the problem is gold production and not APEX increasing in price (because it will increase in price no matter what happens).
    inb4 "you want cheap apex" comments
    Official wiki: http://wiki.archeagegame.com/Main_Page
    I've finally infiltrated Reddit - DatNeoVictrix is me

Quote Originally Posted by Player A
    and thats exactly why im complaining, if i, a severe addict ot the game is on the verge of quitting and refuses to give the money at this point, is that not a sign of negativity from your most veteran playerbase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Player B
    It indicates that one player is disgruntled, and probably plays with a land-rush mentality; the kind of people for which no content is ever enough.

Quote Originally Posted by neoVictrix View Post
    So I'm pretty sure the problem is gold production and not APEX increasing in price (because it will increase in price no matter what happens).
    inb4 "you want cheap apex" comments
    You just want cheap apex.

Jokes aside and in all seriousness. APEX are actually really chap in relation to how much gold you make per month.
    And the OP also said something about "infinite gold hurr durr" - There's Labor that limits you & Worker'S Pots cost Gold.

Simple solution: make an alt on the "free farm" server and make your own "endless gold daily".

Don't piss in other people's corn flakes just because you prefer cheerios.

I always have played on shatigon , this is the most populated server on EU and not a single strong guild here can potatoe farm freedich with merchant without risk of losing everything. Its not fair, low pop servers get everything from high pop server because most of apex listed on Ah come from high pop servers and also they can free farm and get endless amount of gold with out any risk. Please TRION split AH ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by zunzun View Post
    I always have played on shatigon , this is the most populated server on EU and not a single strong guild here can potatoe farm freedich with merchant without risk of losing everything. Its not fair, low pop servers get everything from high pop server because most of apex listed on Ah come from high pop servers and also they can free farm and get endless amount of gold with out any risk. Please TRION split AH ASAP
    See post above yours.....

I am absolutely sure you have all the statistical data you claimed in your previous post, and the alt on every imaginable server.

Quote Originally Posted by Gods Child View Post
    See post above yours.....
    EU / Retribution / Haranya / <Bratrstvo> A hladame novych hracov...
    Austeran Judge / Member of the Crimson Watch / An ordinary cat / Curator of Museum
    As a species, we are capable of love, of wonder, of staggering feats of creativity and sensitivity. Yet at the highest, global level, these are not the sentiments which rule. Large scale human history can be seen, as much as anything else, as a series of titanic dramas with the single animating principle: we will ****ing kill you.

don't know what you are talking about. Easy to make intercontinental/freed merchants on shatigon.. even when soloing them.
    I just don't do any more since it's ... not enough efficient after 3.0 patch.

+ Reply to Thread