+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: New Bloomfang pet can't be targeted?

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #11
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    So the new pet cannot be targeted, but it also cannot be summoned out with a combat pet. That is very much intended, and it's a new type of pet design here in the game.

Sorry for the delay in the article, but I got caught up with prepping for the livestream and had to complete the publish afterward. Here's the official announcement of the Violet Bloomfang: http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/?p=5231

1500 hp 30% damage reduction best in slot!

Thanks @Celestrata glad to see you guys have the forums up now. I think its amazing that the pet can't be targeted.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    So the new pet cannot be targeted, but it also cannot be summoned out with a combat pet. That is very much intended, and it's a new type of pet design here in the game.

Sorry for the delay in the article, but I got caught up with prepping for the livestream and had to complete the publish afterward. Here's the official announcement of the Violet Bloomfang: http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/?p=5231
    Thanks for the info, btw, unless they changed in-game in the last hour, there is a small mistake with the info, the helm cost 300 loyalty, not 100.

Violet Bloomfang – 625 Loyalty
    Bloomfang Helm – 100 Loyalty
    Roses are red /
    Blood is too /
    Yours got spilled /
    For a charcoal or two.

I am not sure about that actually, but from what I noticed it was saying 100 loyalty but in game its at 300 loyalty.

Do you mean it can't be summoned in the vicinity of any combat pets? Or that it can't be summoned along with your combat pet? (I thought you can't have multiple combat pets out anyways so...)

7.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by wooglemoogle View Post
    Do you mean it can't be summoned in the vicinity of any combat pets? Or that it can't be summoned along with your combat pet? (I thought you can't have multiple combat pets out anyways so...)
    It cannot be summoned with -your- combat pet, despite this pet not doing combat itself.

8.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope View Post
    I am not sure about that actually, but from what I noticed it was saying 100 loyalty but in game its at 300 loyalty.
    After review, the 300 loyalty is correct. The 100 was apparently a prior plan that went unused in our version of the game. Correcting the article to reflect the correct price.

Are there plans for adding more pets like this?
    Snap - PewPewPew

Retired-Forestcrow | Retired-Awakening | Retired-Barcode

@Celestrata - Is the pet staying visible when you stealth by design or a bug? Just want to know before I spend the loyalty. Not that great for a class that uses stealth. If a bug, is there a plan for when it will be fixed?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast