+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What Do You Want out of AA?

A better and smoother gear progression that doesn't make me want to kill myself. Other than that, the game is pretty ok.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoaWoe View Post
    What do I want out of Archage? Fun. I haven't found it yet, but since I'm pretty masochistic, what I have experienced is exciting.
    How have you not found fun on Reckoning yet?

<House of Mantis>
    Nui - Pyrrha
    Reckoning - Pyrrha
    Kyrios - Anthyny

I just want the friggin' thing to work right.. in game put in a ticket? forget about that.. trying to put in a ticket is worse than trying to put teeth out of a chicken.. the daily tracker doesn't work half the time either..i log in every day, but by the end of the month, i am 5-6 days behind, and no, i don't forget to check.. the chocolate doesn't drop right unless trion decided that those few fools who bought the candy house were having way too much fun waiting 10 days to make a table.. and deliberately knocked it back to a sometimes 1 chocolate drop a day? I don't know why i keep playing this game..it isn't cheap and its irritating as all get out..THats what i want out of AA.. JUST WORK RIGHT FOR A CHANGE.
    Goldheart

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    More housing stuff...more types of houses, more customization, new types of furnishing, etc
    More husbandry/farming/gathering stuff...new animals, new plants, a new breeding system were your animals don't die everyday and it's actually worth breeding them
    Battle Pets in dungeon and more battle pet stat customization

Pretty much a lot of carebear stuff that ppl are gonna bash me for....
    Well I must say lots of people like to play house in this game, But the reality and intentions of the original and the Koreans have this right, Is PVP content.

I want to see Arenas cross linked across all servers.

And I would like to see Honor Items sellable again, Lord knows people have hordes of honor they would love to sell, And I have lots of gold to buy it with.

Jesus I remember the glory days of Arena what the hell went wrong.

Guess what endgame is in a sandbox?

PVP!
    Hypocrites get offended by the truth

More housing cuteness.

Individual class buffs! Each class should get it's own buff. A huge buff consisting of 8-9 stats. Not necessarily huge numbers themselves but several stats should be effected. Maybe even something negative too.

Cross server arenas! World drops that are usable and relevant. Better RNG for regrading and more archeum when you blow it up. A divine obsidian gives about 15 crystals. 6k turns into 30g, not including the scroll/charms.

More Players, More RP/Lore content, Development on Crafting/Profession system, Fair Labor system for free players, more mounts and pets, more value on treasure hunting and hidden places, less ego, less selfishness.

Penguins also...

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    More housing stuff...more types of houses, more customization, new types of furnishing, etc
    More husbandry/farming/gathering stuff...new animals, new plants, a new breeding system were your animals don't die everyday and it's actually worth breeding them
    Battle Pets in dungeon and more battle pet stat customization

Pretty much a lot of carebear stuff that ppl are gonna bash me for....
    This, please! +1

And fix Rancher Farmhouse

Better RNG chances also

+3 minutes owners mark

Be able to take away the harpoon from my clipper

No more harpoon pull in peace zones

I don't play anymore but if they added more to overseas trading I would play again. More upgrades, and components. Bigger merchant ships, more warships, and increases to the speed of all ships overall. A large portion of the map is water. the oceans is what separates this game from similar ones. Xl games needs to utilize thiso space better. Not just fill it with islands that look bad and can only be claimed by a couple people.

More T3 Lunarite.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast