+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Whats the faction balance on this server?

Whats the faction balance on this server?

Returning player, quit few months after release. How is Nuia doing against Haranya? I wanna see the world from the Nuian side for once, would I gimp myself by doing so? Planning to play mostly casually.
    Also on a side note, any class suggestions? (I'm really bad at picking and sticking to one that played a big role in me leaving last time around. I think I'd like to try an archer or a knight type.)

there is 1 nuian that i know stil and i thionk ive seen a few bots,

haranya there are 4 guilds, were top guild atm, lvl 3 and 13 members!!

Domineke is a DR and has highest gear score on server 2400 is p2w here,

apex prices are 2000g, markets messed, but we have fun camping the nuian guy ,

most people went pirate there is a whole faction atm 22 players, 12 of them are alt tab accounts tho, but they make up numbers stil

if u come go nuian so we habve some comp

Quote Originally Posted by endz View Post
    haranya there are 4 guilds, were top guild atm, lvl 3 and 13 members!!
    Just for a second, is that a joke or is the server really that empty?

Hes trolling obviously... Server is alive.

Haranya side is alive and doing pretty good.

Nuia side is completely dead and doing nothing but GR/CR and halcyona quest -> recall + MM quests all day long.

Wanna feel like you are king of the game? Join haranya, wanna suck deek? Join nuia.

Quote Originally Posted by GenesiS View Post
    Haranya side is alive and doing pretty good.

Nuia side is completely dead and doing nothing but GR/CR and halcyona quest -> recall + MM quests all day long.

Wanna feel like you are king of the game? Join haranya, wanna suck deek? Join nuia.
    False.

Genesis i wonder why you are still here infecting the nation/faction chat then.

Be cool, reroll haranya side! o/

Im new to Archeage and dont understand why nobody play Nuia ?
    if the Haranya are so much better why the devs dont change it ?

Harani's arent "so much better" , they just tend to have the more committed/friendlier player base for whatever reason... but I think there are 3 active high level guilds on west, some more silent but still active guilds as well. East is pretty active though with several guild names always showing up at any event which might be appealing but expect them to have a gear score requirement for anyone who wants to join them. Pirates are just a small group of players as they tend to be which is what some people prefer.

But gearing up an east/west char same time to 55 and grabbing some gha and mistsong weapon at celes on both aint to difficult, so you could roll west, play for a week then reroll east if you like without losing out on much.

i dont know but it feels not right if 80% players are on East side
    in a shooter if you see the enemy team is outnumbered you join it to keep a fair and good game play but not in MMO ?

You say -Harani's arent "so much better" , they just tend to have the more committed/friendlier player base for whatever reason
    that dont explain nothing LOL

in other games if people like one race more because of style or race skills....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast