+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Thinking of Transfering

  1. #1

    Question Thinking of Transfering

    Hello there folks!
    I'm thinking about transfering from Levithan to Shatigon, and im playing as a pirate.
    How is the server like? Naval Combat wise.

  2. #2
    Nobody knows?
    ☠ Pirate ☠

  3. #3
    Senior Member SparxIsGrounded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,118
    The pirate faction is strong right now, buuuuut if you don't match the core guilds standards you might not have as much fun. There's usually a lot of naval pvp at Abyssal / Luscas
    Sparxu
    Queen of Lizards
    TEMPEST
    <New Age>
    Player Nation



    Subscribe on Youtube

    Follow me on Twitch

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by SparxIsGrounded View Post
    The pirate faction is strong right now, buuuuut if you don't match the core guilds standards you might not have as much fun. There's usually a lot of naval pvp at Abyssal / Luscas
    How come? Will they bloodlust on me? i will play on there anyway if they do :P
    ☠ Pirate ☠

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    27
    Hello
    it's Alexasha here.so if u are pirate- Blackout...

    I'm on shatigon is simply a new life

    ciao

  6. #6
    Senior Member SparxIsGrounded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,118
    Quote Originally Posted by Voicians2 View Post
    How come? Will they bloodlust on me? i will play on there anyway if they do :P
    Probably
    Sparxu
    Queen of Lizards
    TEMPEST
    <New Age>
    Player Nation



    Subscribe on Youtube

    Follow me on Twitch

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabi978 View Post
    Hello
    it's Alexasha here.so if u are pirate- Blackout...

    I'm on shatigon is simply a new life

    ciao
    Yeah i'm a pirate, but i never joined Blackout :P So Shatigon is good yeah?
    ☠ Pirate ☠

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by SparxIsGrounded View Post
    Probably
    Well i will have to face the bloodlusting then, i don't really care if i die over and over again, they will eventually get bored and let me be
    ☠ Pirate ☠

  9. #9
    Senior Member SparxIsGrounded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,118
    Quote Originally Posted by Voicians2 View Post
    Well i will have to face the bloodlusting then, i don't really care if i die over and over again, they will eventually get bored and let me be
    You do you friend. Also I have no idea what tf blackout is, only pirate guilds are Toxic, Minus DKP and Sex Tape.
    Sparxu
    Queen of Lizards
    TEMPEST
    <New Age>
    Player Nation



    Subscribe on Youtube

    Follow me on Twitch

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by SparxIsGrounded View Post
    You do you friend. Also I have no idea what tf blackout is, only pirate guilds are Toxic, Minus DKP and Sex Tape.
    Blackout is a pirate guild on Levi :P and well all sides got toxic people, that's nothing new xD
    ☠ Pirate ☠

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts