+ Reply to Thread

Thread: what steps to upgrade celestial armor?

what steps to upgrade celestial armor?

can someone post what mats and steps I need for the best chance at upgrading celestial armor?
    Been working on my weapon.

Also I recall some events that give better chances or prevents destruction. should I wait for one to come around and just start gathering mats for then?

wondering if its cheaper to buy obsidian divine than to try upgrading celestial.

Quote Originally Posted by PookieClown View Post
    can someone post what mats and steps I need for the best chance at upgrading celestial armor?

Also I recall some events that give better chances or prevents destruction. should I wait for one to come around and just start gathering mats for then?

wondering if its cheaper to buy obsidian divine than to try upgrading celestial.
    stop wondering
    A TRUE WARCHIEF WOULD NEVER CONSUME WEAK PANCAKES. ONLY THE MIGHT OF WAFFLES IS FIT TO COMMAND THE HORDE!

TBH saving up and buying divine might work out cheaper cos you can get some rotten RNG and lose more gold than you might have used in buying a piece.
    Wolfshe
    Primeval
    Kyprosa
    Lone Ranger

thanks, would still like the steps to at least use up bound superior regrade stuff

think I know how to better ask this question

whats the best regrade charm and magic scroll I can slot for the best chances to upgrade celestial.

Thanks

Wait 5 days till 3.5 patch and regrading chances are increased drastically.

1. regrade with lucky scroll + superior red charm.
    2. cry a lot.
    3. farm to redo step 1.

+ Reply to Thread