+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Six hours of downtime and the items are still there.

Quote Originally Posted by dirrtygmoney View Post
    Oh look, an anonymous Internet forum lawyer! Everybody run!
    Correct me if I am wrong but the ToS is a legally binding agreement between the customer and the business. If the company or user goes outside of the ToS it constitutes a breach of contract. It is what gives the company the legal right to ban your account and it what gives you the legal right to recover money you have paid to the company. I might not be a lawyer but I used to handle administrative affairs for a company down in Florida and often had to deal with our company attorney. When you are a paying customer (as almost all of us are), a company cannot do whatever they want to you without repercussions. Likewise just because you pay for a service doesn't mean you get to use it any way you see fit. The ToS is a contract.

Quote Originally Posted by dirrtygmoney View Post
    Oh look, an anonymous Internet forum lawyer! Everybody run!
    When I worked in a copy center many people who came into the store claimed to be a printer. On the forums so many people are lawyers, doctors, geniuses, ect.

Quote Originally Posted by Midguard View Post
    When I worked in a copy center many people who came into the store claimed to be a printer. On the forums so many people are lawyers, doctors, geniuses, ect.
    You don't have to be a lawyer to know when you've entered into an agreement. And if you aren't smart enough to figure that out then maybe the adult world isn't for you. I don't mean *you* personally but people in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja View Post
    I bought a key from the ah and got a workbench for it. It was still in my house after the servers came back online. The boat I got for the account gold key got deleted properly. I've put in a ticket (Request #912608). Hope it can get sorted out.
    The workbench got deleted and I even got my ingame gold back so I'm really happy. Just be patient guys, they must be still flooded with requests.

Bumblefoot, I hope you can get your mount armor back.

Quote Originally Posted by Commanderlee View Post
    CAN A MOD here explain why Trion can't delete those items fom chests?
    Not a mod... But ill give you the "probablies"

It all comes down to two things, logs, and the database.

And the truth of why they miss items probably a mix of a couple of issues:

They either don't have full control of the databases
    The logs are not nearly as complete (or translated) as they could be
    Internally they may require a relatively high-degree of proof to prove that the item already exists etc...
    They are approaching the problem a terrible way.. (they are letting people who legit spent 120 and got key keep their items, rather than repoing all and re-issuing legit keys/items.)[at least that was the way i understood the statements made]
    "we advise refraining from appealing this decision further" - Trion Support

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11