+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Six hours of downtime and the items are still there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblefooot View Post
    Its worse than that bud i wont even click to accept anything free on their website again. That key was dispalyed exactly the same as gift compensations are. So now i cant trust what they put up on their own website. Is no excuse for this its totally on their heads for releasing someone wrong with bad coding.
    Oh yeah! It sure was! I didn't even think of that aspect. Terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by LordXara View Post
    One bench is Grand. New is rare. the moby was YEARRRRS ago....I highly doubt any of these are still around wrapped. (Since fishing sucks now and people who do fish have a different one)
    yeah, thanks for the info. i can read as well. the wrapped bench i saw on the ah 2 weeks ago was indeed grand. once you unwrap the rare workbench and place it, the bench turns grand. however, one still should not assume people wouldnt keep stuff in their warehouses for ages. For example, to go from you point of fishing sucks. I happen to STILL have 5 wrapped santiago's fishing poles from before the evolution and a few other items ive never bothered opening. I could have sold them for 1k gold each but i didnt. I held onto em, and now they are almost worthless, so bad on me, my loss. So while many of the items were probably gotten the unintended way. There is still the intended way, which was not completely specified yet either. Now, young grasshopper, if 1 were to read the final post morgana made in the server downtime thread. she explains this and indeed says there are some keys obtained legitimately.. So allow me to pass this question past you, do you work for trion? I dont, therefore neither of us know how many were obtained legitly and how many were not. That is why Morgana asked us to report that we still see them. So they can be investigated.

Also, to those who say "just do a data search" its simple. Umm, no its not that simple. There is a lot involved when tracking down items inside a gaming world. Its not like you go to google and put in a search for wrapped moby drake and it will give you the exact location of every moby drake in the world. It doesnt work like that, Im not even a programmer and i know this much.

The only pack I've ever gotten is the one which contained the Inoch costume and the white wings - and those became pretty much obsolete now that the invincibility-wings are out. The only money Trion is gonna see from me is patron for one account, and that's only cause I am too lazy / short on time to make money for Apex.

But if they don't compensate us for this disappointment with at least one key I might consider cancelling patron after 3.5 hit - I rather live without my buildings than give a single cent to a company that imcompetent. One should assume they've had enough time to get their stuff together, but AA could be 15 years old and they'd continue repeating mistakes.

already boucing tickets and screenshots back and forth starting 13 hours ago . This is complete amature hour..... day... week... year oh who am i kidding its never changed since 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Eirlys View Post
    The only pack I've ever gotten is the one which contained the Inoch costume and the white wings - and those became pretty much obsolete now that the invincibility-wings are out. The only money Trion is gonna see from me is patron for one account, and that's only cause I am too lazy / short on time to make money for Apex.

But if they don't compensate us for this disappointment with at least one key I might consider cancelling patron after 3.5 hit - I rather live without my buildings than give a single cent to a company that imcompetent. One should assume they've had enough time to get their stuff together, but AA could be 15 years old and they'd continue repeating mistakes.
    Yeah we're one foot out the door too. Between this and how TERRIBLE events have gotten over time, getting messed about because of fresh start and all the still missing past compensation outlined above, and how NOW we're meant to wait for 3.5 for it? We're just about over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gentatsu View Post
    yeah, thanks for the info. i can read as well. the wrapped bench i saw on the ah 2 weeks ago was indeed grand. once you unwrap the rare workbench and place it, the bench turns grand. however, one still should not assume people wouldnt keep stuff in their warehouses for ages. For example, to go from you point of fishing sucks. I happen to STILL have 5 wrapped santiago's fishing poles from before the evolution and a few other items ive never bothered opening. I could have sold them for 1k gold each but i didnt. I held onto em, and now they are almost worthless, so bad on me, my loss. So while many of the items were probably gotten the unintended way. There is still the intended way, which was not completely specified yet either. Now, young grasshopper, if 1 were to read the final post morgana made in the server downtime thread. she explains this and indeed says there are some keys obtained legitimately.. So allow me to pass this question past you, do you work for trion? I dont, therefore neither of us know how many were obtained legitly and how many were not. That is why Morgana asked us to report that we still see them. So they can be investigated.

Also, to those who say "just do a data search" its simple. Umm, no its not that simple. There is a lot involved when tracking down items inside a gaming world. Its not like you go to google and put in a search for wrapped moby drake and it will give you the exact location of every moby drake in the world. It doesnt work like that, Im not even a programmer and i know this much.
    It's not a fishing boat worth 5k though is it xD That you still have AFTER a regrade event began xD

14 hours later, 5 hours of downtime, deleted "gift" as was displayed on their website and i lost my old mounts armor when i transfered it to the new mount. Amatures? Indeed. All this cause of a staff members mistake? How about fixing my issue and making me feel like a valued customer instead of someone paying for a poorly handled service that makes me pay 800 gold to regem an item i made 7+ months ago due to STAFF ERROR

Quote Originally Posted by Morgana View Post
    Hey there,

We culled the vast majority of items that were gained in an unintended way. However, we also wanted to make sure that we didn't hit any individuals that had earned these items legitimately. However, with any reports like this, we will eagerly investigate and remove the item and any gains, if needed. The reported item has been removed, and we thank you for the report.

As for the other items that sold on the AH-- we're in the process of investigating those too, and will be following the same process of removal: kill the item, kill the gold.
    When I got up last night around midnight to tend to my trees there was people link spamming some of these items. So some of them could have been legit?

If people could just take a few moments to check the website and any notes they'd find this "Too good to be true - WAS" and tried to resist the temptation to jump in and get while the getting is good. Time and time again, it's been proven that this only tends to make things worse WHEN it is found out and fixes must be put into place.
    Jingle: Blighter Dwarf on Vengeance Server / Guild: Sleeping Forest

Two words you rarely hear in ArcheAge > "I'm bored".

Not sure where i put this but seeing as though some stuffs already been reported here the moby drake i got last night was deleted but i still have the celestial that came with it

Why are they still golden key items on the EU AH if all where removed?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast