+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge Community Q&A - 3.5, Trading, and Conflict

When is the Pegasus mount coming to Fresh Start servers?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gck View Post
    On the live stream you said that every 4 aged packs will generate cargo. Well i just bought 40 packs with 2 merchants and it generated 1 cargo? Did you change that to compensate for the royal seed being cheaper now? Don't understand the system anymore...
    The system has been the same since it launched. They lied on the live stream. The tower generates cargo when it has 14 basic packs, 8 fert/fellow packs, and 4 aged packs. If it already has a bunch of aged packs when you deliver aged packs then nothing will happen. Since aged packs are so insanely OP now most towers are stocked full of ferts and aged, so running basic packs will seriously hurt your gold returns but will generate cargo.

can you up the guildastar on quest daily AND lower the mats required across the boards

As since you have made guilda star as a main requirement like gold or other mats you need to up triple or quad the amount of guilda stars on dailies as there is no way possible to make the normal packs in a sustainable quainty on a daily basis to run packs the mats are way to high on all packs then on to royally screw us you make it so guilda stars are none existent to maintain a good flow of packs 14 normal packs plus all the other packs is impossible and if you even manage to get those together you are screwed for the next 3 days trying to get more to run enough packs in for 1 stupid pack this is stupid no ones moving any normal packs as its to pain staking to bother so the game stands still no movement no one wants to run charcoal packs the price is stupid for anyone to care to move them so no ones crafting great going i watched the live stream your excuses are lame at best fix it as the players are bleeding of heavily majority of normal packs remains at a profitable 130% but no one wants to get screwed for time and effort to make them its your loss in players that support the game think about it
    CHANGE THE MATS REQUIRED EVERY ONE IS TIRED OF STANDING AROUND WAITING THEY ARE JUST LEAVING GOING TO FIND SOMETHING THAT'S ENTERTAINING NOT A PAIN IN THE ASH TO DEAL WITH pain in the ASH = 1.5 sec attention span and i'm out of here

Safe zone daru boat is full Alt-Age

and nobody doing it the unsafe way

Hello
    The GM of my guild has left the game and has been offline for 3 months but the system has not promoted me to GM.
    So I wonder why it has not. I am on Fresh start server Vengeance and the guild name is Unforgiven. and my toons name is Lynnde.
    I hope This can be resolved soon
    thanks.

I have some remarks about the actual trading system. Players have to enter 3 different packs to craft a certified one but....
    Aged packs give a lot more gold than normal packs so everyone crafts aged packs for the gold. The normal packs are always on demand to craft the certified one. So most of the time there are no "nuian" or "haranyan" packs available to do further trade for the charcoals.
    This is due to the huge price difference between the pack types. It was stated that price adaptations will be put in game but still, aged packs always give a lot more (easy 10 gold miore per pack) than the normal ones. Even if there are 500 aged and 0 normal ones available for craft.
    Cant this system be changed so that at some point aged pack prices drop below normal ones because of the demand?

Quote Originally Posted by Tsua View Post
    I have some remarks about the actual trading system. Players have to enter 3 different packs to craft a certified one but....
    Aged packs give a lot more gold than normal packs so everyone crafts aged packs for the gold. The normal packs are always on demand to craft the certified one. So most of the time there are no "nuian" or "haranyan" packs available to do further trade for the charcoals.
    This is due to the huge price difference between the pack types. It was stated that price adaptations will be put in game but still, aged packs always give a lot more (easy 10 gold miore per pack) than the normal ones. Even if there are 500 aged and 0 normal ones available for craft.
    Cant this system be changed so that at some point aged pack prices drop below normal ones because of the demand?
    This is pretty much all wrong. Every 4 packs that get turned in reduce the payout value by 1%. That means if, for some unknown reason, there were 500 say... Rockhala Cheese... in the trade post at Solis they payout would be at 70% which means they pay out at 19.54 instead of 36.2886. That means the entire profit at paying out 15.85g to purchase the larder, make, and turn in the pack is 3.6g. Even at 230k that works out to less than 5 silver per labor . . .

That means almost every single safe zone pack is more profitable if there are too many aged packs in stock. That means if peopel are actually paying attention they would run them and then cargo would get generated.

The reason there is no cargo in your tower is either because there are just no players on your server that are running a good amount of packs in general or that other people are running them.

There is no cargo because there are no "normal" packs. When I check the amounts it gives "zero" normal packs. So the cargo isnt crafted. The only reason why those packs miss is I think the fact that aged packs are more valuable. If I take a look in some farming zones I see larders all around.

Quote Originally Posted by tsua View Post
    There is no cargo because there are no "normal" packs. When I check the amounts it gives "zero" normal packs. So the cargo isnt crafted. The only reason why those packs miss is I think the fact that aged packs are more valuable. If I take a look in some farming zones I see larders all around.
    That's because larders are more profitable... but only to a point. If so many people are aging larders and zero people run normal packs then the prices for the aged packs would be stuck at 70% all the time. But they aren't... right? That's because people are running normal packs and every 14 make cargo and reset it to zero. In most cases people run the cargo as soon as it's made, but there are a few servers that even that piles up pretty high before people will run them.

If the trade posts are missing basic packs then why aren't you running massive amounts of basic packs and raking in the profits? If you were actually a trader you would see high prices as an opportunity and not a problem.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10