+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge Community Q&A - 3.5, Trading, and Conflict

@GM
    Please can someone give an update on the snow in Aegis, I am ready for my Erenor cloak but cannot farm the acid from Aegis so i am completely stopped in my cloak progression.
    "Nobody gives you power, you have to take it"

“People always say 'Do what makes you happy.' What if killing people makes you happy, what then?”

“I wake up every morning trying to decide if I am homicidal or suicidal."
    "You know they have medication for that," he said.
    "I'm already on it," I said.

"Death is only frightening from the near side." - Jim Butcher

Quote Originally Posted by Areta View Post
    That's right. The population is being decimated after this update. The developer skewed seed prices. Just thought of the company, sorry for the sincerity. It's unfortunate to see a game with so many qualities ending up, not planning well. I believe the price of the seeds should go down. The pack rates must reset. Does the company fail to see, that the game is going down after this update.
    I agree on seeds. 3.0 made farming great again, 3.5 ruined it even deeper than what it was before 3.0.

However, I strongly disagree with your opinion on the new tradepack system.
    The pack rates must not reset, it is currently the best economy system since beta, as it is player regulated.

Basic Economy is supply vs demand. That's exactly what the new pack system does.
    There is always some pack rates at 130%, because when a rate goes down, another goes up. Simple as that.

The only problem with this system, is player stupidity : players want to supply only one type of packs, and only packs from 3-4 zones, instead of adapting to demand.
    Hello, did you know that Economy fluctuates ?
    Do you believe that, in real life, Stock Exchange Traders only focus on trading on ONE company stocks ?
    They don't. They split their ressources on multiple companies, and they buy and sell according to the variations of values.

When it's cheap, buy. When it's expensive, sell.
    That's a trader's job.

It works exactly the same with the new tradepack system : everytime a number of type of packs at 130% are turned it, other types of packs are regenerating.
    Turn in Larders when they're high demand, will regenerate Normal/Gilda/Plaza/Fertilizer packs.
    Turn in Plaza/Fertilizer when they're high demand, will regenerate Normal/Gilda/Larder packs.
    Turn in Normal/Gilda when they're high demand, will regenerate Plaza/Fertilizer/Larder packs.

Turn in packs when they're low demand, won't do get ♥♥♥♥ done.
    And yet, that's what most players do, and they whine.
    Why ?
    Why whine about something you've inflicted to yourself ?

Stop spamming one type of packs, and you'll earn more gold than you were earning before 3.0 and before 3.5.
    Simple as that.

Is this where I post my big

I told you so

Quote Originally Posted by bobwinner View Post
    I agree on seeds. 3.0 made farming great again, 3.5 ruined it even deeper than what it was before 3.0.

However, I strongly disagree with your opinion on the new tradepack system.
    The pack rates must not reset, it is currently the best economy system since beta, as it is player regulated.

Basic Economy is supply vs demand. That's exactly what the new pack system does.
    There is always some pack rates at 130%, because when a rate goes down, another goes up. Simple as that.

The only problem with this system, is player stupidity : players want to supply only one type of packs, and only packs from 3-4 zones, instead of adapting to demand.
    Hello, did you know that Economy fluctuates ?
    Do you believe that, in real life, Stock Exchange Traders only focus on trading on ONE company stocks ?
    They don't. They split their ressources on multiple companies, and they buy and sell according to the variations of values.

When it's cheap, buy. When it's expensive, sell.
    That's a trader's job.

It works exactly the same with the new tradepack system : everytime a number of type of packs at 130% are turned it, other types of packs are regenerating.
    Turn in Larders when they're high demand, will regenerate Normal/Gilda/Plaza/Fertilizer packs.
    Turn in Plaza/Fertilizer when they're high demand, will regenerate Normal/Gilda/Larder packs.
    Turn in Normal/Gilda when they're high demand, will regenerate Plaza/Fertilizer/Larder packs.

Turn in packs when they're low demand, won't do get ♥♥♥♥ done.
    And yet, that's what most players do, and they whine.
    Why ?
    Why whine about something you've inflicted to yourself ?

Stop spamming one type of packs, and you'll earn more gold than you were earning before 3.0 and before 3.5.
    Simple as that.
    The problem with your "arguement", can be answered in a question. What happens when you keep pouring tea into a tea cup?

Quote Originally Posted by hammarusafterban2 View Post
    The problem with your "arguement", can be answered in a question. What happens when you keep pouring tea into a tea cup?
    That's exactly my point, thank you

Subject: Auroria Territory Packs & Lord Coins

Not sure if this is an issue on other servers, but on Hanure our castle owners are not putting up work benches up sufficiently to allow us to earn enough LCs for territory packs. This makes the ability to generate Auroria cargo very limited and also makes GR and Whalesong packs rather worthless now (especially given we need LCs for those too).

Questions
    :
    1. What incentives could be introduced to encourage castle owners to keep their benches up? (I keep being told it cost too much to put them up)
    2. Any alternative ways to earn LC's that could be introduced? or at least increase the qty of pence earned from farm quests?

Hello!
    Situation:
    I was try to make 6 Auroran packs, found out that trade outlet has a 20+ normal packs and made 6 Whalesongs packs. When I deliver em I got only 5 auroran packs. There was no any other characters around.
    So question:
    Does all DS trade outlets (harany and nuian) have single base of trade packs or it's just an another game glitch ?

Quiestion: <BTw Welcome to the game bud the more you learn the more fun it gets >UPgrade ticket for our current investments in the redwood to convert to new car any possibility that could be comeing to marketplace so we don't waist on everyone that invested to redwood
    Realm:Kyrios
    Name:Mistice
    Prof: Jack of all Trades
    Nation: <The Crue>

"Win some fights,Lose some-Is the only way you will become a better player"
    Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/alucive

Angry Trade outlets don't generate cargo

On the live stream you said that every 4 aged packs will generate cargo. Well i just bought 40 packs with 2 merchants and it generated 1 cargo? Did you change that to compensate for the royal seed being cheaper now? Don't understand the system anymore...

will we get a legendary weapon ( like they did in korea ) ?
    A Bound weapon that is legendary ir at least lege graded .....?

will there be any change regarding trade / farming ?

if we play as a solo player its a bit nearly imposibile to farm walesong or ageis ( drop rates ) for mats cuz of the drop rate os the stuff is way to low .... any change there ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallus View Post
    The game is a train wreck of epic proportions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast