+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Salphira Home Contest (weekly!)

Salphira Home Contest (weekly!)

After being named a runner-up in the Trion sponsored Homebuilder Society contest, I was pretty bummed and tbh I'm still licking my wounds.

On Salphira I'm known for cookies, and decided I would make my own little weekly contest. I kept it pretty secret the first week outside of my pathetic little twitter following, and I've decided that while it's only week two I'd bring it here.

I'll post new winners every Tuesday with screenshots of their homes on my new blog. Follows are appreciated , but not necessary <3

Click here!

Also huge shoutout to Zombiflu as I'm using his cookies for the award ^_^
    Savannalynn
    Conviction's #1 Cookie Dealer
    <SavageS>

"Sav got so many stalkers they build her houses just so they can stand outside." -Toast 2k16

Conviction's Tastiest Homes

This looks neat :D
    Sadly I'm not on Salphira so I can't visit those homes in person. That art gallery looks awesome too!
    Looking forward to what you will post next :)
    ♛percy!♛
    thunderwing east(na)|곤 east(kr) |안탈론 west(kr)
    HIEROPHANT
    🌊 SEA 🌊
    percy meets archeage site

Quote Originally Posted by Percy View Post
    This looks neat
    Sadly I'm not on Salphira so I can't visit those homes in person. That art gallery looks awesome too!
    Looking forward to what you will post next
    Thanks, and thank you for the follow! <3 I knew I had to share it at some point when I saw it, but after looking around there was nobody in the zone who could compete (at least those who had their doors open).

I love seeing what other people create, and I figured I'd show some off for others to enjoy too or get inspired by.
    Savannalynn
    <SavageS>

"Sav got so many stalkers they build her houses just so they can stand outside." -Toast 2k16

Thanks Savannalyn! I love the cookies!

Don't be sad about the contest! I placed top ten in contest, but I have not received my prizes. I keep checking email, in game mail, store... nothing but the 50 merits lol Maybe someday they'll show up.

I'm excited to see what other homes you find. I'm really into the decorating!
    No longer the keeper of the Arboretum & Art Gallery on Salphira & Sirothe!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SamiLu View Post
    Thanks Savannalyn! I love the cookies!

Don't be sad about the contest! I placed top ten in contest, but I have not received my prizes. I keep checking email, in game mail, store... nothing but the 50 merits lol Maybe someday they'll show up.

I'm excited to see what other homes you find. I'm really into the decorating!
    That's a bummer they haven't sent them out yet, but I guess they're just super busy between the key screw up and upcoming 3.5 (hopefully for once not a disaster launch).

Nuia is giving Haranya a run for their money atm though....never thought I'd say that since the B.R.A. era lmao

Edit: Also I don't really plan on bumping this every week, so if you're a decorating lurker around here drop my blog a follow to know when I post a new winner or announce which zone is next on my list. If I get enough I could probably start doing giveaways of some sort *cough*
    Savannalynn
    <SavageS>

We put the plaque and stack of oreos out front of the house.

Thank you again. My wife did most of the work, I just pushed the furniture around. that bookcase is not light.

Just letting you know that the merit have been sent out. They're on your account page ready to be claimed for free. Hope it helps!

~Inoch's and Hanure's Power Couple~

~Cat and Rob~

I was happy to be the first Tastiest house. Let's see if I can finish mine to make it truly unique. Hope to see you soon to show you the progress!
    Katsunaga
    Lv. 7 Ancestral Darkrunner/Bloodreaver/Abolisher
    <Salphira><Conviction> Haranya Alliance

RappyNyauNyau
    Essence

Mayhem

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    Just letting you know that the merit have been sent out. They're on your account page ready to be claimed for free. Hope it helps!
    I got the merits days ago, but still no tub or pack. Thank goodness I prepaid my taxes... patron is out, waiting for the prize to renew lol

Quote Originally Posted by Katsunaga View Post
    I was happy to be the first Tastiest house. Let's see if I can finish mine to make it truly unique. Hope to see you soon to show you the progress!
    Grats Kat... how is your recovery going? I don't see you on lately to ask. I still need to come visit your tastee house lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast