+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Salphira Home Contest (weekly!)

Quote Originally Posted by SamiLu View Post
    I got the merits days ago, but still no tub or pack. Thank goodness I prepaid my taxes... patron is out, waiting for the prize to renew lol
    Wow that's really weird. They've sent the winners code already (as a forum message in your forum inbox). If it's not there I suggest messaging Cele right away. I know they're busy and there's some mixups. When they sent me my code they gave me a code that was already sent to someone else and redeemed.

I've had a reply right away to the issue by posting in the game and account support, explaining the situation in a post and putting an @Celestrata. Hope you get your reward soon!

~Inoch's, Hanure's and Thunderwing's Power Couple~

~Cat and Rob~

Quote Originally Posted by Katsunaga View Post
    I was happy to be the first Tastiest house. Let's see if I can finish mine to make it truly unique. Hope to see you soon to show you the progress!
    I can't wait to come see the updated home! ^_^ When it's done lemme know and I'll drive by

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenthel View Post
    We put the plaque and stack of oreos out front of the house.

Thank you again. My wife did most of the work, I just pushed the furniture around. that bookcase is not light.
    It was well earned! You're a good man helping out with the heavy stuff
    Savannalynn
    Conviction's #1 Cookie Dealer
    <SavageS>

"Sav got so many stalkers they build her houses just so they can stand outside." -Toast 2k16

Conviction's Tastiest Homes

Sav, kindly visit my place here
    thanks xD

Disrespect <We Few>

Respect everyone but fear no one.

With the Furniture Gallery site being out of date... would really be nice to have another outlet for showing off properties/decor. I know you are focusing on your server, but have you considered allowing people to submit screenshots to you to post on your site from other servers? I love looking at others' ideas for decorating! :-)

I'm not suggesting the submitted screenshots to be there for prizes, etc... as I know cross server that really isn't possible. However, I'm sure there are plenty of those out here who wish to share their hard work to those who may not happen across their properties.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    Wow that's really weird. They've sent the winners code already (as a forum message in your forum inbox). If it's not there I suggest messaging Cele right away. I know they're busy and there's some mixups. When they sent me my code they gave me a code that was already sent to someone else and redeemed.

I've had a reply right away to the issue by posting in the game and account support, explaining the situation in a post and putting an @Celestrata. Hope you get your reward soon!
    Not sure how to do that... i've messaged Celestrata over and over again... she's not even reading them. I opened a ticket, but not sure if it will get me anywhere. I'm extremely disappointed lol
    No longer the keeper of the Arboretum & Art Gallery on Salphira & Sirothe!!!

Dis! I'll run SF after I run Solz <3

Quote Originally Posted by peshagypsy View Post
    With the Furniture Gallery site being out of date... would really be nice to have another outlet for showing off properties/decor. I know you are focusing on your server, but have you considered allowing people to submit screenshots to you to post on your site from other servers? I love looking at others' ideas for decorating! :-)

I'm not suggesting the submitted screenshots to be there for prizes, etc... as I know cross server that really isn't possible. However, I'm sure there are plenty of those out here who wish to share their hard work to those who may not happen across their properties.
    That's actually not a bad idea, I'd just have to find a way to arrange it all. Let me work on some things and I'll see what I can do!
    Savannalynn
    <SavageS>

"Sav got so many stalkers they build her houses just so they can stand outside." -Toast 2k16

I gave the site a facelift last week and while I'm still not a creator, I do have a squirrel glider code to giveaway!

Here's a direct link to this weeks winning home and the giveaway! Will be announcing a winner on Monday ^_^

Edit: For those who have followed today, please be sure to comment on the post to have a shot at the glider!
    Savannalynn
    <SavageS>

Super cute idea Savannah!

I made a little toon on your server to come take a peek around at at this cute housing
    Krest Mart UCC Shop
    ●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●
    Visit KrestMart on WordPress
    Visit the ArcheAge Forum

Quote Originally Posted by ZombiFlu View Post
    Super cute idea Savannah!

I made a little toon on your server to come take a peek around at at this cute housing
    Ha, awesome! I'm afk a lot these days, but if you ever see me in faction chat and need a port to one of the zones let me know ^^
    Savannalynn
    <SavageS>

Is this possibly a creator, who can help me nab a squirrel glider?!
    Pew
    <The Oracle God>
    ♤Lord of Halcyona♤

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast