+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Salphira Home Contest (weekly!)

Quote Originally Posted by Trusivraj View Post
    Is this possibly a creator, who can help me nab a squirrel glider?!
    Not quite a creator yet, but I'm working on it! I was kindly gifted the code this week for a giveaway from my AA Dad
    Savannalynn
    Conviction's #1 Cookie Dealer
    <SavageS>

"Sav got so many stalkers they build her houses just so they can stand outside." -Toast 2k16

Conviction's Tastiest Homes

Giveaway closing tomorrow morning! Get your last minute entries in if you need a cutie pie Squirrel ^-^
    Savannalynn
    <SavageS>

"Sav got so many stalkers they build her houses just so they can stand outside." -Toast 2k16

How do you enter?

At least you'll actually give out the prizes. I still haven't received my homebuilder prizes.
    No longer the keeper of the Arboretum & Art Gallery on Salphira & Sirothe!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SamiLu View Post
    How do you enter?

At least you'll actually give out the prizes. I still haven't received my homebuilder prizes.
    Follow the blog and drop a comment on this post! I'm closing it at 10 am tomorrow and announcing by noon, time dependent on children of course (East Coast hype) <3
    Savannalynn
    <SavageS>

Quote Originally Posted by SavannahLynn View Post
    Follow the blog and drop a comment on this post! I'm closing it at 10 am tomorrow and announcing by noon, time dependent on children of course (East Coast hype) <3
    I followed you last night. lol

if you have any pull with them, please remind them nicely I'm still waiting on my homebuilder prizes. I'm so bummed... I've been patient as all get out and now I'm starting to get mad. I don't think they are actually going to give them to me and I don't understand why. Mansionman is also waiting on his tub, but he did at least get the pack. I only know of 2 or 3 that got everything.

Just about to hit 30 day mark and I confess, I'm really starting to get uber annoyed. Why hold a contest if you are NOT going to award the prizes as promised.

Players beware: enter a contest only if you don't care about the prize lol It's apparently RNG if you will get your reward.

Quote Originally Posted by SamiLu View Post
    Just about to hit 30 day mark and I confess, I'm really starting to get uber annoyed. Why hold a contest if you are NOT going to award the prizes as promised.

Players beware: enter a contest only if you don't care about the prize lol It's apparently RNG if you will get your reward.
    You still don't have your prize pack from the homebuilders thing? I thought they said they were looking into that like, last week!
    Savannalynn
    <SavageS>

Quote Originally Posted by SavannahLynn View Post
    You still don't have your prize pack from the homebuilders thing? I thought they said they were looking into that like, last week!
    Muzzy passed it back to Cele... but I messaged him again yesterday and he got right on it. I got them today. Love the tub... have not claimed the pack... I'm torn about which character to put it on now lol

I wish we had 10 Muzzys... he tossed in a bit of patron to make up for the delay, too. What a refreshing change... good customer service! =-)

I'm glad it all got sorted out for you! I really thinking having Muzzy help out Celestrata here was a great idea on Trion's part. I never really believed this game and community was the type that could handle one community manager.

I would personally use the pack on my main if I was you, and then pay patron on the alt with Apex, but depends on where you want the bound items I suppose

Also my application still seems to be processing for creator status. If anyone hasn't followed yet, please consider it, so I can be approved and do giveaways outside of ones that are gifted to me <3 Remember following by e-mail requires you clicking the notification e-mail that goes to your inbox before it registers you ^_^ *shares cookies* Tia <3
    Savannalynn
    <SavageS>

I showed off an improved 16x on my zone announcement today if any newer players who haven't seen one on their server wanted to see one in use.
    Savannalynn
    <SavageS>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast