+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Double and triple everything your heart desires: May 24 – June 13

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar

Double and triple everything your heart desires: May 24 – June 13

This will be one Memorial Day you won’t forget! Over the next few weeks, we’ll be providing a series of Double & Triple Up events on your favorite gains:

May 24 – May 30 (Starting and ending at 21:00 UTC)
    Get DOUBLE Experience and Honor Points!

May 31 – June 6 (Starting and ending at 21:00 UTC)
    Get DOUBLE Experience and Vocation Badges!

June 7 – June 13 (Starting and ending at 21:00 UTC)
    Get an unheard of TRIPLE Experience, Honor Points, Vocation Badges, and Loot Drop Bonus! Celebrate the release of Erenor Eternal in STYLE!
    Seraphina "Celestrata" Brennan
    Associate Producer, ArcheAge
    Scheherazade -- Future Nui Character

Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Visit the website for the latest news
    | Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Question

Not sure if anything about this game can make me happy after the regrade fail event.... deep and crippling disappointment

Feels like double xp/honor have been overdone recently. It would be nice if double xp coincided with a new player promotion instead.
    Do you know what the rarest thing you will ever find in ArcheAge is?

A fair fight.

too bad no boosted drops until the week of 3.5

I for one am really happy about the constant events of this kind Now if only it was like 2 hours prior so I could get more honor at dragon contest D:
    Sparxu
    Queen of Lizards
    PROPHECY
    <Embrace the Challenge>

STAND BY PRINCE YATEO C
    ALL HAIL YATEO C

you guys are never happy lol, always find someting to complain about xd I for one am glad they do these double xp/honor/droprate events cause you can never have enough of that stuff in this game so the more the better IMO
    DeathLives - Old Timers Guild - Conviction West

nice, definitely appreciate the honor and loot drop bonuses. Especially triple!

However, really just hoping the pic you posted is a tell that the Chimera Agent costume will be released on Fresh start soon!

Triple Experience should really help in getting those supremacy levels.
    Wearer of Metal
    WORLD CHAMPS
    "Disaster is Better than NaCl" - Aramos
    "Celia is the best player in Archeage history" - Celia
    "Plz don't kill me Celia" - Murdered innocent

[/QUOTE]This will be one Memorial Day you won’t forget! Over the next few weeks, we’ll be providing a series of Double & Triple Up events on your favorite gains:

May 24 – May 30 (Starting and ending at 21:00 UTC)
    Get DOUBLE Experience and Honor Points!

May 31 – June 6 (Starting and ending at 21:00 UTC)
    Get DOUBLE Experience and Vocation Badges!

June 7 – June 13 (Starting and ending at 21:00 UTC)
    Get an unheard of TRIPLE Experience, Honor Points, Vocation Badges, and Loot Drop Bonus! Celebrate the release of Erenor Eternal in STYLE![/QUOTE]

While the double experience does not do much for me pre 3.5, the triple experience may come in handy for the new levels.
    The triple loot drop will be very handy for stocking up on the materials needed for the new changes in crafting.

My biggest concern is that the "Triple" event starts on June 7, which if I recall correctly is when 3.5 is going to be released. If this release goes as smoothly as 3.0 did, will we possibly see an extension of this time?

Well done, Trion. Am really, REALLY loving the double XP right now. I'm finishing my last few mounts/pets -- getting them to 55. Working on getting my last Abyssal skill to 55. With XP pots and this event, I once pulled over 360k from a single mining drill. That is AMAZING. Thank you for this event.

Even the Hero of Factions chests are giving double XP. 20k per quest. That rocks.
    Dirrty
    <Spetsnaz>
    Kraken West

Quote Originally Posted by MonolithD View Post
    Social media is cancerous because of social vanity, they want to ruin things they don't agree with.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast