+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Double and triple everything your heart desires: May 24 June 13

Quote Originally Posted by gothashot View Post
    Geez, WHO CARES?!?! There is nothing to do or hope for in this game anymore...I hope this upcoming installment adds some excitement to the game.
    Obviously some people do? Atleast I am excited getting my cloak done finally with the triple loot drop + all the loot pots I have saved. I'm also excited about the double (and triple honor), because you can never have too much of it. That's 3k honor just from doing CR+GR daily, not to mention all the other events that gives you easy honor. Also best time to level up your abyssal skills and what else. Why complain when you're most likely going to get your share of all this awesomeness?

Quote Originally Posted by GrowlingMoose View Post
    Obviously some people do? Atleast I am excited getting my cloak done finally with the triple loot drop + all the loot pots I have saved. I'm also excited about the double (and triple honor), because you can never have too much of it. That's 3k honor just from doing CR+GR daily, not to mention all the other events that gives you easy honor. Also best time to level up your abyssal skills and what else. Why complain when you're most likely going to get your share of all this awesomeness?
    Problem is there will always be someone complaining about something
    Wolfshe
    Primeval
    Tempest
    R.I.P Kyprosa 2014 - 2017

I appreciate the double & triple experience. I am a returning player, and my old account's server is more or less a dead one, compared to the way it was before. So I made a new account to "Start Fresh"... Considering my timing, when I chose to come back in all, this helped me level up to catch up tremendously. Now I wont be so far behind on this new server. So thank you bunches for that! <3

If I could ask a question... I am absolutely in love with the black "Chimera Agent Uniform"... but it seems only the legacy servers got this costume. Will you ever place this in the shop at some point for Fresh Start Servers? Also, I felt this way back when I used to play a couple years back, and I've seen other discussions on reddit about this too... Why not increase the drop rate a good significant amount, if you plan to make it a drop from RNG shop boxes... Or simply place it directly in the credit shop for a higher amount of credits than say the white ceremonial chimera agent uniform. Why? Because people really do not like how greedy it is, the money sink that's created, when you make the better one a RARE drop from rng boxes. And by rare, I mean some people apparently opened almost 50 to 60 boxes and still never got that costume. That's ridiculous. They even began discussing a boycott on that forum from buying RNG boxes altogether. You'll still make plenty of money by putting it directly in the shop at a higher cost of credits, or at least significantly increasing the drop rate by a good amount. Just a helpful suggestion. But all that aside for a moment, I would love to see that costume available at some point on fresh start servers. Not just legacy.

And thanks again for the double and triple xp & drop rates!

wish this event lasts for another weekend.

Would be nice and make up for the unexpected downtime for NA on launch and last week
    Miraflufferpaws
    Mastertater of <EAST SIDE>
    <EAST SIDE> of Ollo and Kraken (Alpha guild of Ollo)
    Erenor hero of Kraken for June 2017 - Delphinad hero July 2017
    Baby Epherium hero of Ollo for January, February & March 2016 (RIP Ollo)
    Crazy cat lady of KRAKEN
    I LOVE CATS
    >^..^<

Keeping this event "Special" is all well and good, except for the fact the some of us lost our progress everyday of this event. Day one, grinded to lvl 55 and first 3 ancestral levels. waited 4 days after i got reset to 53. releveled to ancestral 2 yesterday. wake up today guess what. all my progress lost AGAIN!!! whoopty do for a tripple nothing event. Grinded 3x as hard as normal. progressed 0. im still waiting for my latest ancestral dropped to be reembursed after wasting the day grinding xp. so yeah. in the last week Ive gone further back than forward. GG trino.

I need more Double, triple everything. It helped in library to get drops, otherwise it takes forever for things to drop. Even if you have loot drop buffs on, you get very little. I have been grinding library and been trying to get mats. So I would like some more of this. ;3

Can we get another event like this one please? or atleast honor and loot

When is the next one?

When can we have a double and triple event again? This event was better than anything in 3.5

Quote Originally Posted by Nymerix View Post
    I appreciate the double & triple experience. I am a returning player, and my old account's server is more or less a dead one, compared to the way it was before. So I made a new account to "Start Fresh"... Considering my timing, when I chose to come back in all, this helped me level up to catch up tremendously. Now I wont be so far behind on this new server. So thank you bunches for that! <3

If I could ask a question... I am absolutely in love with the black "Chimera Agent Uniform"... but it seems only the legacy servers got this costume. Will you ever place this in the shop at some point for Fresh Start Servers? Also, I felt this way back when I used to play a couple years back, and I've seen other discussions on reddit about this too... Why not increase the drop rate a good significant amount, if you plan to make it a drop from RNG shop boxes... Or simply place it directly in the credit shop for a higher amount of credits than say the white ceremonial chimera agent uniform. Why? Because people really do not like how greedy it is, the money sink that's created, when you make the better one a RARE drop from rng boxes. And by rare, I mean some people apparently opened almost 50 to 60 boxes and still never got that costume. That's ridiculous. They even began discussing a boycott on that forum from buying RNG boxes altogether. You'll still make plenty of money by putting it directly in the shop at a higher cost of credits, or at least significantly increasing the drop rate by a good amount. Just a helpful suggestion. But all that aside for a moment, I would love to see that costume available at some point on fresh start servers. Not just legacy.

And thanks again for the double and triple xp & drop rates!
    I would also like to know when both the Legacy and Fresh servers will be getting the Chimera uniforms https://archeage.mmo-fashion.com/chimera-agent-uniform/
    both the Black and the white

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2