+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What is everyone looking forward to see in the 3.5 compensation package?

What is everyone looking forward to see in the 3.5 compensation package?

Just wanted to see what everyone wants
    Also it will give Trion a good idea of what they should put in it that way they dont have to think too much while having to fix all the 3.5 problems for the next month

I would like the cow plushie costume

10 bound tax certs and 10 bound xp buffs.
    "You need a lobotomy. I'll get a saw." - Bill Watterson

Quote Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
    Archeage is not a PvP game.

i suspect the compensation tab will offer fragments of previous compensation packages in order to give both the illusion of choice and the opportunity for people something to complain about. Alts will be blamed.

A third turkey

If they could make the turkeys follow each other rather than you and also have it so you can summon as many as you own... then include one in every comp package... Wait, actually I think the servers would crash on just trying to keep up with all the turkey.

doesn't matter what is in there, after waiting 6 months for it anything will be a major let down followed by complaints of 'why did we have to wait so long for this?'

what i would like to see in it is scrolls. 'scrolls you say?' yes scrolls like from the library that when opened play little cut scenes. One that has Khrolan in a sailor outfit saying 'we're sorry' in front of random places in game. Others that answer questions that we have had that they refuse to answer like why did we have to wait 6 months for the new cars. Why does everything take a lot more archeum but trees only drop 33% more? After a year are we getting a new way to get MGP?

Quote Originally Posted by Myrgatroid View Post
    10 bound tax certs and 10 bound xp buffs.
    kek
    Termocaos | Founder since 2014
    <Pink Fluffy Unicorns>
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Janudar > Leviathan > Ezi
    Unquestioned #1 Hero of Ezi
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Omg, Bdhm worst guild ever :<" - Someone Salty 2016
    "I hate healer 1v1s, it's like slapping eachother with a band aid" - Termocaos 2017

One gold key.....but this will never happen.

It will most likely be warriors medals and bound consumables like khrolan mentioned in the past.
    Do you know what the rarest thing you will ever find in ArcheAge is?

A fair fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Expendable View Post
    It will most likely be warriors medals and bound consumables like khrolan mentioned in the past.
    In a interview he mentioned that he was thinking about a "compensation coin" or something like that, and offer a variety of things available for the players to pick, but i'm completely unsure to what extent that would go, pretty sure if they do that i's going to be, indeed, warrior medals and mediocre bound consumables.
    Termocaos | Founder since 2014
    <Pink Fluffy Unicorns>
    Janudar > Leviathan > Ezi
    Unquestioned #1 Hero of Ezi
    "Omg, Bdhm worst guild ever :<" - Someone Salty 2016
    "I hate healer 1v1s, it's like slapping eachother with a band aid" - Termocaos 2017

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast