+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Farewell Gold Trader - Invitation to PvP event from Insomnia

Farewell Gold Trader - Invitation to PvP event from Insomnia

On Sunday at 6:30pm UTC (30 minutes after Lusca's usual time), Insomnia will be loading up multiple merchant ships and heading to Freedich to say farewell to the Gold Trader. We're inviting any and all guilds to come and contest us for these packs. The point of this is, obviously, to create PvP. There will be multiple ships, all full, and they're yours for the taking. We won't be working with any other east guilds, but east guilds are invited to come and join the fun, whether it's killing Nuians/Pirates who show up, or dominioning us and trying to take them yourselves. Feel free to set up ship blockades, chase us down with your mythic Galleons or just hang out on Freedich till we arrive, whatever you like.

The one and only request i have to ask of you if you do come, is that if you manage to steal any packs for yourselves, please do also head to Freedich with them. I'm hoping for at least a few hours of action packed PvP.

Hope to see you all there!

Aya Don't bait me fam i know you want morph :^)

Quote Originally Posted by Perryy View Post
    Aya Don't bait me fam i know you want morph :^)
    The real plan is to go for Levi or TWT but don't tell anyone.

:thinking:

Umm, is this what happens when a guild free farms the server and kills pvp ?

+ Reply to Thread